Character
    Calea
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

A little help for master levels

There comes a certain point where the exp rewards for Records of Eminence become useless. Level 99, capped merits, and every job leveled, the RoE quests become only about sparks and accolades.

The new master levels system is an excellent way to gain a bit of extra strength for characters that have mastered their job, but the amount of time needed to be spent acquiring exemplar points can be strenuous on an adult's schedule. The recent "Aeolian Edge parties" are fast, but only appropriate for jobs that either perform using that weaponskill or support those using that weaponskill. So much time has to be spent collecting exemplar points that it takes away from the ability to help others with group events and other aspects of the game.

I propose that exp rewards from Records of Eminence objectives for jobs that are capped on levels, merits, and Job points should count toward exemplar points, so that characters can be gaining exemplar points while enjoying other aspects of the game such as Ambuscade, story and quest completion, and hunting down Notorious Monsters that players may have avoided so far in their experience.

If not, perhaps there could be a separate exemplar point quantity in addition to exp, sparks, and accolades that RoE objectives could award players for completion?

Thank you for your consideration!
    (2)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Just going to restate that I want exemplar points added to wanted battles. There is no reason they aren't there, there are enemies of sufficient level to give exemplar points
    (2)

Player
    I want them to start adding double EP campaigns and EP boosting rings. I hope they do that soon.
    (0)