Hybrid View

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

I hate exemplary parties

Leveling content that no one does just Botts and boxing oh i mean botting and boxing , the only content we have is leveling and there is no median for solo, if you solo with trusts ur so much slower, today i played for 3-4 hours to go from 20k to 100k/147k or something, and literally gave up, i don't bott i dont box how dare you say its content when its just made for the Botts, Square could have gone a different route, but no because people bott and 6 box this is normal now the people ruined the game. or the exp could have been much Lower. Than there is those guys who make Stupid videos with geo's and bard alt box botting, saying look u can solo So much Exemplary lying to people lol, what the *** happened to this game,

Don't say make a party, don't say look for a party BECAUSE THERE IS NONE! JUST SELLING SERVICES

I *** swear they should bann boxing

I may give up playing this game now, 30 M paladin 21M Ninja 20 Samurai, Mostly solo and daily 5-6 hours i am TIRED OF THIS SHIT i HAVE A LIFE I HAVE WORK JESUS CHRIST SQUARE DON'T UPDATE AROUND THE BOTTS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PLAYING UR GAME YOU MINDLESS FOOLS

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT IDEA IF IT PLAYED LIKE A 75 ERA PARTY BUT ITS NOT ITS MUCH FUCKING WORSE

Feed the players not the botts, Feed your kids not your Pets and we are not your pets.
    (5)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 06-16-2022 at 12:20 AM.

Player
    It's not a race, take your time.
    (4)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    It's not a race, take your time.
    its not a race but u will never find a party at some point if your already having trouble to find one because majority of the players box and bott. i used to enjoy this game 2 hours of game time was productive now 2 hours of game time is nothing because of exemplary system i would take a 75 server over this fucking shit because at the end people wont bott exp parties.
    (2)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    but there is no reason to be max Mlevel... its not required or necessary for anything. Also nothing stops you from creating a party like 75 days... people botted during those times too.
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    but there is no reason to be max Mlevel... its not required or necessary for anything. Also nothing stops you from creating a party like 75 days... people botted during those times too.
    for now, there is already SU5 gear, why would they not eventually add M50 gear?
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    for now, there is already SU5 gear, why would they not eventually add M50 gear?
    They are different systems, and most complained about that requirement so they probably wont make the same mistake.
    (1)

Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Because it will be a requirement for end game soon. i think i might just do what every smart player did move to 14, this game is not the same anymore
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    Because it will be a requirement for end game soon. i think i might just do what every smart player did move to 14
    If ff14 was a serious option you could of moved to it long ago.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 06-17-2022 at 10:28 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    Because it will be a requirement for end game soon. i think i might just do what every smart player did move to 14, this game is not the same anymore
    It's only a requirement if you are unaware of how to play the game and put yourself at the mercy of other ignorant people who only invite capped ML players.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    It's only a requirement if you are unaware of how to play the game and put yourself at the mercy of other ignorant people who only invite capped ML players.
    That's true for now, but future content will factor ML in.

i think i might just do what every smart player did move to 14, this game is not the same anymore
    FFXI players have been grinding for decades. It's honestly kind of hilarious to see someone say "imma play a different game cuz too much grind" at this point.

Every MMO, including XIV, has its share of grinding.
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast