Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimairo View Post
    I WAS in crawlers Nest S just 5 mins ago once i packed my mobs soem guy comes and banish GA's my Mobs and sentinels and run's away while i was packing them for aeolian edge i was doing this alone, honestly Fuck your Stupid Design, Fuck this AOE Meta and fuck people maybe i should buy gill like everyone else and join bott parties because thats what Square wants us to do by not changing anything even after 5 years of constant Blatant botting people don't even hide it anymore, Cant even fucking find a Party in this game ANYMORE, fuck windower
    Someone is mad.
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I WAS in crawlers Nest S just 5 mins ago once i packed my mobs soem guy comes and banish GA's my Mobs and sentinels and run's away while i was packing them for aeolian edge i was doing this alone, honestly Fuck your Stupid Design, Fuck this AOE Meta and fuck people maybe i should buy gill like everyone else and join bott parties because thats what Square wants us to do by not changing anything even after 5 years of constant Blatant botting people don't even hide it anymore, Cant even fucking find a Party in this game ANYMORE, fuck windower
    someone does this to our parties too occasionally. Just ignore it. You're taking tons of mobs, they'll pull like 15 off you with that -ga.
    Also, you're solo'ing this? why? bring friends; only PLD can pull the whole doughnut. Letting a few others leech give you the capitol to ask each of them to PLD cleave for you another day.
    (0)

Player
    when people do annoying things I just associate it with them being asshats and not get mad at the game
    (1)

Player
    This is a game. If you aren't having fun, you should probably stop playing.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    This is a game. If you aren't having fun, you should probably stop playing.
    Agreed. 12345
    (0)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Hi friends. Given the interest in this topic, I created a more comprehensive guide on how to effectively AoE cleave down in Crawler's Nest [S]. Unfortunately, it does not cover what to do if another group are being horrible and literally stealing your pulls. That's pretty messed up. I hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYkRpayKVsw&t=5s
    (2)

7. 07-06-2022 05:20 PM

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by leia View Post
    Kalimairo, just add him to your ignore list as all of us do.
    Did you not read the posts, and only the names instead? Otherwise, I am not sure how you look at what the two of us said and go "Oh, Spicy is the unreasonable one."
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5