Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Rainbow/Gold etc mog pelts

Does anyone else feels like SE missed a huge opportunity to bring back Rainbow, gold, green etc? Pelts for the 20th anniversary? such a huge milestone and we are still getting red ones during loging log out….. we get green via deeds already so why not atleast @ the minimum get the next Tier after silver, a chance to grab those rare items that have not been seen or available for years now. I know some were tied to certain events but it’s one thing to sell something Online and another to example: tie that to like a concert in another state, not many people have that kind of money. Some people weren’t even playing then and I bet that half those who did already quit taking these rare items with them not like you can transfer or bazaar them but you get what I mean.

It would’ve been awesome even if only available once every 5-10 years

Items like the mosaic, the stain glass window etc. even if they just attached it via code buy buying a shirt or plushie idc but to have those rare items be 1 time only feels kinda ugggg specially for newer players who will never even have the chance.

Maybe make a 20th pelt that allows you to grab 1 of those extremely rare items any item that has ever existed via promotion not transferable.

Any thoughts?
    (2)
    Last edited by Tidemaker; 06-15-2022 at 02:47 AM.

Mog pelts? Are they skinning moogles now?
    (4)
    It's your server.

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I've been saying for years that there have been alot of missed opportunities by SE to include rainbow mog pells with real world purchases. They could have sell alot more of the 20th anniversary items if they included them.
    (3)

Player
    Square Enix is too focus on its successors the lame final fantasy 14 you should see all the flying mounts and incredible online store. I would cancel this game after remaking this game with PlayStation graphics. And tell everyone to come back to this game. Well I don’t know why they believe In that game so much. It’s so well balance you can’t even stand out or be better than anyone else. And they can do all that stuff on this game. Or make final fantasy 17 really Final Fantasy xi-2 and transfers everything to a new world and start over with same battle system etc where you left off with all equip etc. and get it started.
    (1)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    Square Enix is too focus on its successors the lame final fantasy 14 you should see all the flying mounts and incredible online store. I would cancel this game after remaking this game with PlayStation graphics. And tell everyone to come back to this game. Well I don’t know why they believe In that game so much. It’s so well balance you can’t even stand out or be better than anyone else. And they can do all that stuff on this game. Or make final fantasy 17 really Final Fantasy xi-2 and transfers everything to a new world and start over with same battle system etc where you left off with all equip etc. and get it started.
    Blah blah blah 14 junk blah blah blah

We get that you "simp" for 14, don't care.. this is 11.. time to get with it.

I agree that the opportunity was missed to incorporate more mog pells to boost sales in relation to 11 an merchandise here.
    If they never try.. we'll never know.

Read that last bit in the voice of the Shifu from kungfu panda.
    (0)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post

A "Final Fantasy" true fans never pick on their each other series, or else you probably wanna play other non FF games, maybe WoW more ur liking.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bumping 6 month old threads in 2023... not off to a good start!
    (0)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Bumping 6 month old threads in 2023... not off to a good start!
    You and BobbinT have nothing good to say.
    (0)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriga View Post
    You and BobbinT have nothing good to say.
    I don't think this post qualifies as having anything good to say either.

I made a facetious comment about necrobumping. You're just being not nice, for lack of other terms.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    They just recently released a bunch of plush and merch for XI.. No rainbow pells Its like they are scared or allergic to making money with XI. How easy money it would be for them to couple those plush with a rainbow pell? People would buy them in bulk, trust me. They truly underestimate the amount of spending power their current playerbase has. They are mostly 30~40+ years old with expendable income for their hobbies and most are whales with multiple accounts. You would make a killing pairing vanity gear with merch and adding additional revenue systems like race changes. Why are you stalling!?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast