Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    whats with this rainbow pell infatuation?

They'll give rainbow pells if and when they decide to do for, it doesn't matter how much we beg.
    (0)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    whats with this rainbow pell infatuation?

They'll give rainbow pells if and when they decide to do for, it doesn't matter how much we beg.
    Alhanelem - the unofficial forum police, hard at work trying to start unnecessary flame wars, do the right thing people report him =)

PS: Its not necessary to post on every thread an after every single post here Alhanelem. This is the feedback section not the useless opinions section. An if we ever hope for SE to take this section seriously, it needs to be cleared of pointless chatter from people like you. No forum admin or working crew wants to read an sift thru hours of pointless nonsense. I have a real life job an I know the feeling, I would skip this entire sub-directory if I was having to deal with the same nonsense ALL the time.
    --

The vote still stands for SE to bring them back, others can just stop if they have nothing significant to contribute.
    (2)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Alhanelem - the unofficial forum police, hard at work trying to start unnecessary flame wars, do the right thing people report him =)
    I'm not flaming anyone.

Its not necessary to post on every thread an after every single post here Alhanelem.
    I'll post when and where I feel like it, I'm not breaking any rules and I enjoy being an active participant. If the forum were lively enough that I couldn't read everything, I probably wouldn't end up joining the conversation as much in a relative sense. But I'm highly active across many forums because I probably like talking about games almost as much as I like actually playing them.

Why does it offend you so much that I post a lot?

This is the feedback section not the useless opinions section.
    This item was given out one time for one specific merch promotion. Begging for more of them is about as useful as you apparently feel my opinions are.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-30-2023 at 08:38 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriga View Post

PS: Its not necessary to post on every thread an after every single post here Alhanelem. This is the feedback section not the useless opinions section. An if we ever hope for SE to take this section seriously, it needs to be cleared of pointless chatter from people like you. No forum admin or working crew wants to read an sift thru hours of pointless nonsense. I have a real life job an I know the feeling, I would skip this entire sub-directory if I was having to deal with the same nonsense ALL the time.
    --

The vote still stands for SE to bring them back, others can just stop if they have nothing significant to contribute.
    I don't think these forums are the right fit for you.
    (2)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    This item was given out one time for one specific merch promotion.
    That's exactly why people are asking for the opportunity to get them. Rainbow mog pell items are (mostly) items which are neat enough to entice people into paying real actual money for things, in part to get those in-game items. This is money on the table for SE, people who wouldn't buy merchandise otherwise might if it included a redemption code for a rainbow mog pell. People might actually just pay real money to just get the pell on its own. It's monetization opportunity with no actual need to do anything for it.

I'm not going to lie, I considered dropping eighty bucks for a scalped copy of the Vana'diel Tribune or whatever it was, to get the pen and camera cosmetics. Why shouldn't SE want a piece of that action?
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's exactly why people are asking for the opportunity to get them.
    Unfortunately that's exactly why we won't get them. It was a specific item created for a specific merch offer. Various other merch items have had various other items associated with them and I don't know of any others that have been repeated either.

It's just the nature of exclusive offers. the whole point is to get people to drop money on them when they happen for FOMO, and it's more commonplace today than ever before because it works.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2