Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

July 2022 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (4)

Character
    Shuko
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Thanks matsui for adding more farming spots for apex monsters! We really need even more!

I'm begging you though from the bottom of my heart, please please Please!

Sortie? if its 6 person content again? ; ;

Please at least let the +3 EMP armor upgrades be 18 player content, or at least have the option
    (0)
    Our Linkshell website: https://vsaints.com/

Character
    Jkap
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    please make Fantasia for FFXI, I want to change my race to tarutaru
    (7)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not sure why people are clamoring for more large group content, just going to make it harder to form groups for, there's no real benefit to it. Plus it's almost certain that eventually people will min max it to be able to be done by 6 people or fewer.
    (3)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree. Not only is it hard to form large groups for which Asura has no issue. Imagine being only one RDM in a 18 man party. I was told to keep them buffed non-stop. Way too much energy and effort.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    For example, vagary when it was new, it took a while before all of it was even beaten, but after a while, people were beating all of it with just a handful when it was initially hard even for 18 (due to not knowing the mechanics yet)
    (1)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Not sure why people are clamoring for more large group content, just going to make it harder to form groups for, there's no real benefit to it. Plus it's almost certain that eventually people will min max it to be able to be done by 6 people or fewer.
    People want 18-man content that is doable by 6 min-maxed players so nobody in a LS has to be left out. Anybody in an event linkshell of any meaningful size knows the Odyssey drama. . .
    (4)
    Last edited by Velner; 07-14-2022 at 05:26 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd rather have 6 man content that's a reaosnable challenge that I can form a party for with anyone without waiting for hours.

I also don't want to be carried like you describe. if those "left out" LS members couldn't just form another 6 man party and clear the content, well that's exactly what's happening.

If they do add alliance content, it better be designed such that you need 18 people and not one person less, like FFXIV's alliance dungeons, which contain mechanics that often require each party to seperately cooperate to clear an objective, and generally require everyone to be actively participating.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 07-14-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'd rather have 6 man content that's a reaosnable challenge that I can form a party for with anyone without waiting for hours.

I also don't want to be carried like you describe. if those "left out" LS members couldn't just form another 6 man party and clear the content, well that's exactly what's happening.

If they do add alliance content, it better be designed such that you need 18 people and not one person less, like FFXIV's alliance dungeons, which contain mechanics that often require each party to seperately cooperate to clear an objective, and generally require everyone to be actively participating.
    Sometimes it's fine to be carried a bit. Especially if the new content will require you to play the job you want to upgrade. . . but that job doesn't really fit in with the effective strategies.
    (0)
    Last edited by Velner; 07-15-2022 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velner View Post
    Sometimes it's fine to be carried a bit.
    Exactly. Usually not everyone in a group is geared exactly the same or equally skilled or has the perfect job so there's always some kind of carrying going on.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast