Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

June 2022 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (6)

Character
    Shuko
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I have been enjoying the new content, I'm excited to see the endgame battle content for this new mission line, and hope it allows 18 players, unlike odyssey
    (1)
    Our Linkshell website: https://vsaints.com/

Character
    Dharc
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    Respectfully, pleadingly. As a Dnc/ main I'd really love some info on the jobs overhaul. Not just for Dnc but jobs in general.

Thank you for your time.
    (0)

Player
    Mireu was the only dragon that needed griefing prevention. Please change back Spike Flail on the rest of the Domain Invasion dragons.
    (6)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Give us trusts of the Gloom Phantom trio~
    (2)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm very excited to begin empyrean armor upgrades next month and the prospects of Prime weapons hopefully in the near future. If there is any chance we can get some previews or a broad road map for the next year or two it would probably make a lot of people feel reassured. We can all understand avoiding spoilers but a little more transparency would be appreciated.

I have a good feeling that there is still more in store for us and that you're going to be taking care of us for many years to come. I just wish it was a feeling that was easier to share with the nay sayers of the community. I've really enjoyed the last half year playing more casually than I normally do and hope that experience stays. My only complaint is that I'm at mastery level 30 and I hope there is some relief before the cap hits 50.
    (1)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Painx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    So, I do know players ask you both about a "Fantasia" for FF11 like they do have in FF14, I would like to ask if their is a possibility to add in a color pallet to change only Hair, skin and eyes for any model, something simple and be something more diverse in FF11. Not asking to bring in a hairstylist like in FF14 which would be nice, but to keep something simple and to fund the FF11 team for future projects. Fantasia and including more color to our Skin tone, hair color and eye color.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jasne View Post
    Mireu was the only dragon that needed griefing prevention. Please change back Spike Flail on the rest of the Domain Invasion dragons.
    Spike Flail should never really be triggered in the first place outside of someone being entirely clueless, so it's kind of a non-issue.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Spike Flail should never really be triggered in the first place outside of someone being entirely clueless, so it's kind of a non-issue.
    Disagree. Spike flail should have been the only WS seen used by the lesser dragons because it was much less annoying to deal with than a long duration terror or having all buffs wiped. Fighting from behind almost always prevented those WSs from happening. This adjustment was clearly someone at SE not understanding nuances of the problem.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Player
    it's an asura problem caused by a few jerks, I think the fix is too severe though
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast