Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Lock the party upon opening the final chest, even if the only way you can do it is by adding invisible dummy trusts to the party players can't dismiss.
    Doesn't have to be that complicated. Just extend instance status like is done with campaign battle unions. Players can't join after it's over to lot.
    (1)

Player
    square enix i want this person banned in the video game as he do is insult and talk trash to everyone in yell the very opposite of how you should be in a mmorpg killing the game and i reported him to game masters many time and they just throw it out. and so much other stuff. is this a game master personal account or something? they shouldn't be above the law. sorry not trying to be salty ryan, but im not coming back to read if you reply to all the insults i see you done to people in the game i only expect more. make sure he can't come back at all keep making so many customers leave this game and killing the game. and so many others too doing this. could be the same person using alts or different accounts. especially when someone blacklist them
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    square enix i want this person banned in the video game as he do is insult and talk trash to everyone in yell the very opposite of how you should be in a mmorpg killing the game and i reported him to game masters many time and they just throw it out. and so much other stuff. is this a game master personal account or something? they shouldn't be above the law. sorry not trying to be salty ryan, but im not coming back to read if you reply to all the insults i see you done to people in the game i only expect more. make sure he can't come back at all keep making so many customers leave this game and killing the game. and so many others too doing this. could be the same person using alts or different accounts. especially when someone blacklist them
    Please stick to the topic.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    That account is just a troll, have a look at the rest of their posts. lol
    (2)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    The real troll is the lack of moderation.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I know you better stop stalking on me
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    I stuck to the topic. I saw spicy Ryan therefore I wrote. Where did I go wrong ? Not my fault this website so confusing.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    I stuck to the topic. I saw spicy Ryan therefore I wrote. Where did I go wrong ? Not my fault this website so confusing.
    No. Enough of this silliness.
    (2)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5