Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Thanks for writing a post I can like.
    I am not so rigid and unyielding. I also just conceded to you on the BG Forums too over editing.

I still think your response of "this is not what Kickstarter is for" is your brand name cockamamy posting. We do however both agree that it is not realistic in terms of this game. Not that I would propose I am well versed on the inner workings of corporate management at SE, but I am familiar with witnessing the desperate desires of others.

The game is special to me too, but this was in the AMA. Let it go.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I still think your response of "this is not what Kickstarter is for" is your brand name cockamamy posting.
    It's my honest opinion and nothing more or less. It's not a "brand" of mine.

I liked kickstarter a lot better in its earlier days, before every major company started using it mostly as a hype and pre-order tool rather than to actually raise funding to bring a project to completion, which in my opinion was the original spirit of the site- to make projects that might not otherwise happen a reality.

The game is special to me too, but this was in the AMA. Let it go.
    indeed correct.

Passions often run high here, and I don't deny that it happens to me as well.

My main issue around here is I go into this defensive mode whenever I feel like I or my position is under attack (something more than just a simple discusison or disagreement). And when that happens, sometimes I start to type faster than I can think.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-27-2022 at 12:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2