Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

New line of FFXI Merch on the SE store

I got an email today about a set of new official FFXI merch on the SE store.

There is a set of three music boxes for Gustaberg, Sarutabaruta and Ronfaure. $56.99, more or less in line with the price of three of the music boxes SE has previously released relating to other games;

A handmade ceramic mandragora themed coffee mug ($34.99)

A plush Shantotto ($48.99) and a goblin ($64.99); the backpack on the goblin is removable, these join the previously revealed but still not released mandragora plush.

Yea, expensive, but how long ahs it been since new FFXI merch, uniqlo tshirt excluded, which is part of the FF 30th celebration? And maybe i'm blind, but I see no mention of any of this on the website.
    (1)

Player
    Hey I'll buy 'em if it means I can get my hands on a Spinet or some missing orchestrion sheets....
    (0)

Player
    And those prices don't include shipping!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    And those prices don't include shipping!
    Heh. if they did, then i could call it "high end of reasonable" instead of "expensive."

Still, I'm happy it's at least a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Hey I'll buy 'em if it means I can get my hands on a Spinet or some missing orchestrion sheets....
    Sadly it appears there aren't any in-game items associated with these items.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-26-2022 at 04:54 AM.