Player

Beastmaster Pet Key Items

Inventory space is already a hot topic within the community, has there been any thought towards being able to convert more things over to key items such as beastmaster pets?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This was asked on the AMA and was shot down on the reasoning that if they did this, they would have to apply some balancing factor that players might find undesireable, i.e. long cast/recast times, HP/MP/TP costs, etc.
    (0)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    That would be awesome, but I don't see that ever happening even if they did not comment on it already.

Inventory space is crazy tight unless you spend some bucks on the mog wardrobes. BST alone has several gear swap sets, and the pets to boot. You got your damage taken, your reward, your magic burst Coeurls if you are silly like me because the lynx under Unleash with pet magic attack while magic bursting is insanity. Although not justifiable with the tight inventory.

Among other sets for BST.

There are way too many jobs, for one character to play them seriously without spending money on inventory. I have gotten to the point, to were I simply play alts maining one job. I Much rather spend a buck on a whole new experience, rather than a couple on a wardrobe. It also gives me a change up from looking at a Galka. Salvage mules are good money also.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    on inventory space, it really depends on how many jobs you play actively. If you just stick to a few that you really enjoy, what we have is plenty enough.I only play a couple jobs routinely enough to justify always having the gear on hand. My wardrobes are mostly full but I have plenty of on-person bag space. I have no paid wardrobes, and no problems.

There are way too many jobs, for one character to play them seriously
    Some people do, but I think newer players need to understand, there isn't some kind of expectation that you play every job at a "serious" level. If you've got jobs you just want to enjoy here and there, you can get away with some multi-job gear and save inventory space, or stow it on storage NPCs.

It also gives me a change up from looking at a Galka. Salvage mules are good money also.
    True, though if you do really need the wardrobes, all of your characters benefit from them.
    (0)