Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

More Uniqlo T-shirts please!

The shirts sold out so very fast! Will you consider producing more?

Could you make box sets up to 2XL and 3XL?
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Seems I missed out on this. I originally thought this was jp onry, but apparently not.
    (1)

Player
    A lot of general Final Fantasy fanboys just bought the whole set, reducing the supply of the FFXI shirt. The first time they went on sale at the original Japanese source, they sold out in normal sizes extremely fast.
    (1)
    Last edited by Sfchakan; 05-21-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Character
    Koamalu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I dont think squeenix controls the uniqlo supplie requests. However, once you select add to cart, there's an option on sending you an email for when they resupply on the site of that specific size you clicked on. It only lasts 120 days though
    (1)

Player
    Scalpers always buy anything like this that is made with limited numbers, to immediately resell on ebay.

This is part of the reason they are so highly priced, to reduce the profit margins on resellers.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This is part of the reason they are so highly priced, to reduce the profit margins on resellers.
    I mean, it sounds noble, but the reality is the company gets more profit as well.
    (0)

Player
    Well I did say part of, the reality is that if these were sold for basic rrp they would be totally sold out in 10 minutes from ebay resellers mass buying over multiple accounts and sending them to all their friends and family. There is just no way to stop this.

Only the higher price means anyone can buy them legit, because it limits the resale market. If a shirt would normally be $20 and they instead sell it for $40, who really is going to pay $60 for the reseller markup? A much smaller number of people, however if they sold it for $20 then a much larger number of people are going to be willing to pay $40 on ebay and so that sadly incentivizes the resellers and does not rewards their customers. You're still going to pay $40 regardless, the only question if square get it or the reseller does.

It's near impossible to get around this in this day and age with ebay existing, as sad as it is to say it. The higher price is one of the only ways they can actually get them into the hands of their customers. I can't think of any other way around it.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    These shirts should just be a recurring thing.
    (0)