Thread: NPC Isacio

Character
    Hypergiest
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30

NPC Isacio

the subjob unlock npc Isacio in Salbina wont take my key items, keeps saying go get them, and i already have them,please fix
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's not broken, you're overlooking something, as is the case 99.5% of the time someone posts "the quest doesnt work" here.

Second, if you dont frame your post as a bug report by following the report template in the sticky thread of this forum section, it will be moved to "not a bug report" or "insufficient information."

If you want help, post screenshots:
    the three items in your inventory, or the Rhapsodies KI in your key items list
    the exact NPC dialogue

Screen oif you talking to the correct quest NPC (There are two subjob quests, and you can't talk to one NPC and give the items to the other one)

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki...-_The_Old_Lady

There is only one key item, which is optional, which comes from having done the early Rhapsodies missions.

Otherwise you need to obtain and hand over one of three sets of rare/ex normal items (not key items), and IIRC, they need to be handed in one at a time.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-19-2022 at 12:53 PM.

Character
    Hypergiest
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30
    i have all 3 rare/ex items he keeps asking for the damselfly worm and i have it in my inventory along with the other 2 >< its frustrating
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    i have all 3 rare/ex items he keeps asking for the damselfly worm and i have it in my inventory along with the other 2 >< its frustrating
    You have the new option of using the KI from the Rhapsodies missions.

Only trade one item at a time. if they still dont take it, try throwing it away and getting another one.
    (0)

He's probably not trading them at all. Many people miss the very first instruction/explanation in the game: "Go give this adventurer's coupon to NPC, here's how to trade items to NPCs."
    (2)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    As the poster above notes, if you're entirely new to the game, to give items to NPCs, you have to use the trade command on the main menu. You can't simply talk to the NPC with the item in your inventory.
    (1)