Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That would be really annoying and clunky to do, even if you set cast times to zero you'd have to wait for the summon/unsummon animations and it just wouldn't feel good.

The convept of AC is fun it'd just like to see its power controlled in a way that doesnt compromise the rest of the job
    (1)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Ya, it would be difficult to implement which is probably why they went with something easy like BP recast == 0. Done
    (0)

Player
    I think the sad truth is rather than spend time and resources to properly balance it, it was easy for SE to just nerf blood pact damage and be done with it. It is sad, they not only nerfed conduit but the ability to play with multiple smn's in general. Combined with the mew nerf, I think smn might be the worst job in the game. At this point it is practically useless in any meaningful content.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jdove; 06-02-2022 at 01:09 PM.

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    That would be really annoying and clunky to do, even if you set cast times to zero you'd have to wait for the summon/unsummon animations and it just wouldn't feel good.

The convept of AC is fun it'd just like to see its power controlled in a way that doesnt compromise the rest of the job
    Just picturing an implementation where you whistle up a ring of miniature versions of all the avatars you have access to, just so they're all at hand for their respective blood pacts... I think the way pets are programmed means that would be literally impossible without tearing out a lot of code and redoing it, so obviously that can't happen, but it's a nice mental image.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2