Litprojekt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

WoTG Azure Footfalls (Nation) Mission

Following the step by step on:
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Her_Memories:_Azure_Footfalls
    Upon reaching NPC Adelbrecht at (E-8) for the final Step #6 no "Large memory fragment"
    received. Only the text "What are you doing soldier? Head over to the next window and speak with Legion Engineer Aurelius on the double!"
    After speaking to Aurelius I realize she only offers info and nothing more.
    I have rezoned in and out and retraced all six steps twice on foot just to be thorough.
    Any ideas?
    (0)

Character
    Litprojekt
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    This is an easily fixable bug. After researching a workaround the only one I found to work for myself was to join another nation and start the mission there.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    it's not a bug, and you need to use the template from the sticky thread for your report to be considered.

So far I've yet to see an "i cant do the mission" bug report that wasn't user error, or at best a situation caused by an external circumstance such as a crash or disconnect. FFXI has a complex web of quests and missions and the vast majority of cases, it is something of this nature preventing progress.

The most common reason for this type of issue is another conflicting event/quest, Rhapsodies of Vanadiel interference, or something similar.

In this particular clace, it seems likely that there could be a mismatch between the quest and which faction you enlisted in.

Sometimes checking different resources can help. Don't rely on any single resource exclusively, different sites can have different information.

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Her_Memories
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-12-2022 at 01:11 PM.