Player

Transporter thingies in Adoulin areas.

Okay you know those transporter thingies that take you to the second maps of various "Gates" zones? The things that you can use to take a shortcut to Ra'Kaznar Inner Court? Like the one northeast of Bivouac #5 in Morimar Basalt Fields that leads to Moh Gates map 2?

How do you unlock those? I've been searching but I can't find a straight answer. I remember you could cut through one in Cirdas Caverns to reach Ra'Kaznar Turris toward the end of the Adoulin missions. So is it just a certain level of progress in Adoulin? But I also thought I read that you have to beat the Wildskeeper Reive boss for that zone.

Anybody know for sure?
    (0)

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    You need to clear the wildskeeper reives for the zones teleporter you need to use
    (1)

Character
    Afrotaru
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Unsure on story progression though. But i know that is needed at least
    (0)

Player
    Verified this myself. I did gain access to the teleporter in Morimar Basalt Fields after I beat the Wildskeeper Reive for that zone. I'm surprised my main character was able to solo it. I remember when those were big group events that took a couple dozen people to finish.

I cleared the WKR, and got access, but have very little progress in Adoulin missions. I beat "Behind the Sluices" so I could get all the way through Rhapsodies, then just stopped.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Verified this myself. I did gain access to the teleporter in Morimar Basalt Fields after I beat the Wildskeeper Reive for that zone. I'm surprised my main character was able to solo it. I remember when those were big group events that took a couple dozen people to finish.

I cleared the WKR, and got access, but have very little progress in Adoulin missions. I beat "Behind the Sluices" so I could get all the way through Rhapsodies, then just stopped.
    In the early days, the colonization rates of those areas were low which meant that the wildskeepers took very little damage from anything, as their damage taken directly correlates to the colonization rate.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    In the early days, the colonization rates of those areas were low which meant that the wildskeepers took very little damage from anything, as their damage taken directly correlates to the colonization rate.
    That's interesting. I didn't know that. Of course, we're much stronger than we were in 2013 when Adoulin was fresh and new. Or even 2014 when item level gear became common place. I'm just glad I was able to do this without spending time yelling.
    (0)