Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Noble Chocobo is definitely pink. Which is a color impossible to obtain by Chocobo raising. If anyone call it white, they need either glasses or to correct their monitor color...or maybe droping the CRT monitor already.

That being said, while white is also unavailable to obtain through raising. It's easy to see it ain't white.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinas View Post
    Noble Chocobo is definitely pink. Which is a color impossible to obtain by Chocobo raising. If anyone call it white, they need either glasses or to correct their monitor color...or maybe droping the CRT monitor already.

That being said, while white is also unavailable to obtain through raising. It's easy to see it ain't white.
    Apologies for being unclear about that. I did not mean to say this one is white (although it definitely has some white parts to it), but rather that it reminded me of a certain white chocobo, that is also quite noble as well, and appears during chocobo racing, which is what I was referring to.

I've always thought that it would be nice to have that white unlocked as a colour for a personal chocobo during chocobo raising, though I imagine it would probably end up being just a dye, which would be less cool, but the time needed to make it something else would probably be better used somewhere else at this time.

Could definitely see it as a part of the final stage, if they ever have the time to implement it.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Apologies for being unclear about that. I did not mean to say this one is white (although it definitely has some white parts to it), but rather that it reminded me of a certain white chocobo, that is also quite noble as well, and appears during chocobo racing, which is what I was referring to.

I've always thought that it would be nice to have that white unlocked as a colour for a personal chocobo during chocobo raising, though I imagine it would probably end up being just a dye, which would be less cool, but the time needed to make it something else would probably be better used somewhere else at this time.

Could definitely see it as a part of the final stage, if they ever have the time to implement it.
    Please don't apologies over something so minor! Really ain't worth it.
    (0)

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Man there's no edit button on the mobile website version. I fat fingered my previous post entry.

But to finish what I was writing.

Don't apologies over something so minor. It's okay to hope for a White Chocobo. I was maybe too cynical with my post, was not intended to hurt.

But Noble Chocobo definitely has a hue of pink to it. Perhaps next one will be white, who knows. I'm excited they finally give us a Chocobo that doesn't need thousands of hours to breed just to keep up with in speed of the mounts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Divinas; 05-09-2022 at 04:34 AM.

Character
    Alteva
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Got the Noble Chocobo today and it does play the chocobo music instead of the normal mount theme.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You'll also note that the chocobos both have a different color icon from the other mounts
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Personally I would like to see different size/shape chocobos- in the lore there are different breeds of chocobos that were bred for the different races (to explain away tarus and galkas etc riding the same mounts). But in-game, they're all exactly the same, just size adjusted for each race. having actual different varieties of chocobos would have been awesome.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2