Player

Can we make Orchestrion sheets available?

I love my Orchestrion. I actually love my whole mog house and wish I had a third floor, because both floors 1 and 2 are absolutely packed. But I have this gap in my orchestrion menus. I see 5 question marks there, and it drives me crazy sometimes. Currently I have these sheets:
    • Adoulinian tunes
    • Bastokan tunes
    • East Adoulinian tunes
    • West Adoulinian tunes
    • Promathia tunes
    • San d'Orian tunes
    • Windurstian tunes
    • Zilart tunes
    • Ancient tunes
    • Conflict tunes
    • Harvest tunes

And I probably have more than most people, because I pay really close attention to trying to get these things. I looked it up, and seems I lack these:
    • Shadow Lord tunes
    • Mapitoto tunes
    • Al'Taieu tunes
    • Jeuno tunes

I looked it up and seems like these came from limited time events. I was on a long break from the game for the release of Mapitoto tunes and Jeuno tunes. For Al'Taieu tunes and Shadow Lord tunes I was just dumb and not paying attention. But please can we get a second chance at all this?

Also there's the Spinet, which you can apparently get from purchasing certain real world things. I'd get that stuff if I could find it for sale anywhere.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    I love my Orchestrion. I actually love my whole mog house and wish I had a third floor, because both floors 1 and 2 are absolutely packed. But I have this gap in my orchestrion menus. I see 5 question marks there, and it drives me crazy sometimes. Currently I have these sheets:

• Adoulinian tunes
    • Bastokan tunes
    • East Adoulinian tunes
    • West Adoulinian tunes
    • Promathia tunes
    • San d'Orian tunes
    • Windurstian tunes
    • Zilart tunes
    • Ancient tunes
    • Conflict tunes
    • Harvest tunes

And I probably have more than most people, because I pay really close attention to trying to get these things. I looked it up, and seems I lack these:

• Shadow Lord tunes
    • Mapitoto tunes
    • Al'Taieu tunes
    • Jeuno tunes

I looked it up and seems like these came from limited time events. I was on a long break from the game for the release of Mapitoto tunes and Jeuno tunes. For Al'Taieu tunes and Shadow Lord tunes I was just dumb and not paying attention. But please can we get a second chance at all this?

Also there's the Spinet, which you can apparently get from purchasing certain real world things. I'd get that stuff if I could find it for sale anywhere.
    There were numerous merch items that came with item codes (sometimes only with the first production run, even) that were only available in Japan and no oppertunity was ever given to NA players to get those items.

I personally do not mind merch related bonuses, however either the merch needs to be avaiable in both Japan and the western world, or the code needs to be distributed with something that is.
    (2)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I agree with OP and the previous poster. More of the tunes should be available or purchasble with in-game currency or even from the Curio Moogle.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Also , in FFXIV much of the music in the game is available via orchestrion rolls, and it's yet another collect-a-thon thing lots of people are all over, they really should both take the orchestrion further and make more music rolls and make them more generally avialable.

Also: if a roll is only going to be available from a merch code or similar, don't show ??? for them in the list, it's going to bug the crap out of people who are OCD completionists.

At least do it like Overwatch, which records all customizations unlocked for every character, but the esports skins, limited-time-only items, and skins that are only obtainable by purchase are not included in the collections list and not required to achieve "100% completion."
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-03-2022 at 07:33 AM.

Player
    Looks like I will get my chance for at least one of these things, the sheet of Al'Taieu Tunes.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...45/detail.html

Time for me to start farming an Absolute Virtue pop.

When I do get it, anybody on Bahamut server who happens to be online when I start yelling can tag along.
    (0)