Character Name: Elexis
    Race: Mithra
    World: Bismarck
    Main Job: Bard, Lv.99
    Support Job: Black Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Reisenjima (?-?) #8
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Temprix
    Monster Name: Bia, Ruea, Ma, Khon, Met, Khun, Wasserpeier, Emputa, Peirithoos, Asida, Tenodera, Sava Savanovic, Palila, Hanbi, Yilan, Amymone, Naphula, Kammavaca, Pakecet, Duke Vepar, Vir'ava, Byakko, Genbu, Seiryu, Suzaku, Kirin, Kouryu, Wander of Courage, Ark Angel HM, Ark Angel TT, Ark Angel MR, Ark Angel EV, Ark Angel GK, Crom Dubh, Golden Kist, Mauve-wristed Gomberry, Dazzling Dolores, Taelmoth the Diremaw, Belphegor, Kabandha, Selkit, Sang Buaya, Sabotender Royal, Zduhac, Oryx, Strophadia, Gajasimha, Ironside, Sarsaok, Old Shuck, Bahamu, Maju, Yakshi, Neak, Teles, Zerde, Vinipata, Schah, Albumen, Onychophora, Erinys
    Steps:
    I had been working on building Aeonic Weapon and I was at the stage of Reisenjima NMs. Last time I checked with Temprix I had 3 more NM I needed to go kill. After I killed those 3 NM, I went back to Temprix to finish my Aeonic Weapon and Temprix is now giving me the list of Escah Ru'Aun NMs, and none of those NMs are killed on the list. I lost all the credits for killing above listed NM. I am sure I spoke with NPC after Escah Zi'tah and Escah Ru'Aun to start next stage and I was able to check list of NMs in Reisenjima before this happened.
    (0)

Character
    Capgames
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Once you kill the Zi'Tah NMs you then have to kill the Ru'Ann NMs then the Reisenjiema ones. Done a couple aeonic runs and have had no issues nor has anyone else i know had any
    (1)