Character
    Nyudduyameya
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Bug starting Windurst mission 6-2

I have Saintly Invitation Mission in my mission log. The gate guard tells me to report to Stary Sibyl. When I go to heavens tower and click vestal chamber door, I do not get a cutscene.

I cannot get Holy One's Invitation to progress the quest.

Hopefully this is in the right spot in the forums to ask this question.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's not. This forum is for reporting of actual bugs using the template provided in the sticky thread at the top.

FFXI is a very cryptic game and a lot of missions and quests intertwine with eachother using the same NPCs and locations, and there can be often obscure conditions that prevent progress. This is the case 99.9% of the time when someone asks why they can't do XYZ mission or quest. I'll edit this post when I find the probable cause.

If you didn't *just* accept the mission, you may be able to cancel it at a gate guard and start over which may help.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-10-2022 at 09:25 AM.

Character
    Nyudduyameya
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Thank you! I read the sticky and saw the gameplay section for these types of questions and will use it in the future. I can repost in the proper area if
    that is the etiquette for the forums.

I did a little more research on the actual other Missions that may conflict based on your feedback and posted in case it
    were helpful.

RoV: Completed all missions
    Zilart: On ZM17 Awakening. Cannot complete this mission. Cannot get CS's in either Norg or Neptune's Spire.
    CoP: Three Paths
    ToAU: Royal Puppeteer
    WoTG: In the Name of the Father

Appreciate you taking a look and thank you for the help!
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The staff will eventually lock this thread and move it to "not a bug report" so you should go ahead and start a new thread in general if you still need help
    (1)