Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    It is nice to know that Razma can truly make a difference in their community. He is following the old adage of being the change you want to see.
    So Razma intentionally creating a problem and unwittingly solving it by creating massive backlash makes him a hero? That’s fine logic from a guy that seems to have gotten his Reddit nuked over this.
    Edit: looks like you are simply censoring and blocking users who disagree with you
    (1)
    Last edited by Tokimemofan; 04-27-2022 at 12:54 PM.

Player
    the hero we need
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 04-27-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    So Razma intentionally creating a problem and unwittingly solving it by creating massive backlash makes him a hero? That’s fine logic from a guy that seems to have gotten his Reddit nuked over this.
    Edit: looks like you are simply censoring and blocking users who disagree with you
    Unwittingly? I think you just don't want to give any credit where credit is due in this case! Razma is the hero of Asura.

I also can't properly respond to the "censorship" line here, but it is probably safe to say that you have been *following* me too closely on the internet.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Unwittingly? I think you just don't want to give any credit where credit is due in this case! Razma is the hero of Asura.

I also can't properly respond to the "censorship" line here, but it is probably safe to say that you have been *following* me too closely on the internet.
    The whole thing is a dumpster fire. Razma isn’t a hero and neither are you. You both seem to have an insatiable ego and enjoy pissing people off. It’s actually sad, you could contribute so much more to the community but this mess is the cause you want to take up? Take the heat for your decisions and allow discussion on your subreddit rather than burying it.
    (0)

Player
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You know you can adjust posts per page right? It's only page 2 for me
    (4)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It would be interesting if bots started showing up to flail Mireu. Maybe the overall community start to care about botting then and their support and consent of it. Since they aren't paying them for their own benefit suddenly it become a concern to address. Rather than the common frame of mind that it's not their problem, that it just would happen anyway, or that their time matters more.
    (2)

Player
    It would be interesting if bots started showing up to flail Mireu. Maybe the overall community start to care about botting then and their support and consent of it. Since they aren't paying them for their own benefit suddenly it become a concern to address. Rather than the common frame of mind that it's not their problem, that it just would happen anyway, or that their time matters more.
    "The crafting shield bots are only impacting random new people doing quests and missions, who cares?"
    "The RMT CP groups are doing the community a service, who cares?"
    "The starter zone bots don't claim ALL OF THE MOBS and new players can just go somewhere else, who cares?"
    "MUH DI!!!!"
    (0)

Player
    I guess, but bots would only do that if they could gain from it. The people operating those things are apathetic and arguably selfish, but not actively spiteful.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    I guess, but bots would only do that if they could gain from it. The people operating those things are apathetic and arguably selfish, but not actively spiteful.
    Bots are employed for more than sick gil gainz. They are to there to preform tasks, and there was an interested party. Then the gain is their interest to do that irregardless of gains. I believe we are seeing interest already. Given that the last Mireu happened around 4am Eastern on a weeknight when everyone else was asleep.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast