Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    We’ve also made some adjustments to Domain Invasion, in particularly the Spike Flail ability used by particular foes. This is not really a balance adjustment per se, but rather a targeted change to Domain Invasion, which in content intended to be enjoyed by everyone on a particular server. Non-Domain Invasion wyrms will continue to use the same pre-version update version of Spike Flail. If this targeted adjustment doesn’t yield the results we’re hoping for, then we will continue to make further changes, so be sure to let us know if we’ve missed the mark.
    No idea what exactly they're going to do, but obviously, it's specifically about this situation.
    (0)

Player
    All they need to do is add hate reset and terror as debuffs.

Also while they are doing this they should remove spikes as a spell from these monsters, the graphical effects makes everyone lag.

Last time I was there I was around 5-10fps on Mieru, then I turned off all graphics effects and was instantly back to 25-30. How can they not see that 30-60 people all hitting the monster and triggering masses of spike dmg graphic effects will lag people out.

Why would you even add spikes as a spell to a zerg monster, that's dumb.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If you trigger Spike Flail, then Mireu casts X-Zone on you?
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Honestly I think it should take the form of unblockable death or terror to the primary hate target. Rather keep the intended difficulty intact rather than turning Mireu into little more that a giant bucket of HP. Btw nice word salad SE, nerfing Mireu without naming Mireu while mentioning Asura without saying Asura.
    (1)

Player

people intentionally?

it's no way someone new to domain invasion knows anything about spike flail and no one helps new people at all , they don't want anyone to be better than them. and force noobs to learn everything . i wat this guy banned because i trigger a spike flail on a normal dragon and knew nothing about this and this person trying to get people like me banned and hated by everyone. even im mad it happen as right before it died and i was doing so good. i thought it was just me from being behind him so what are you saying . that it kicks out the entire area ?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    it's no way someone new to domain invasion knows anything about spike flail and no one helps new people at all , they don't want anyone to be better than them. and force noobs to learn everything . i wat this guy banned because i trigger a spike flail on a normal dragon and knew nothing about this and this person trying to get people like me banned and hated by everyone. even im mad it happen as right before it died and i was doing so good. i thought it was just me from being behind him so what are you saying . that it kicks out the entire area ?
    If you are the target of Spike Flail, you get sent to your home point.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    Life is forced learning. People will learn. It's not a bad thing to learn.
    (2)

Player
    kudos for screwing players outside Asura as well.
    (3)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5