Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    Attacking from behind forces it to use Spike Flail instead of other abilities.

It's something folks used to do all the time in the old version of DI when they were soloing the dragons.

Toki, why do you do DI so frequently with thousands and thousands of points banked? Why are you always posting about it? What is your personal interest in something you aren't making apparent gains from?

You appear to only play RDM (and from what your posts reveal, fairly terribly), so you don't need that many beads.

What's your story?
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Most of his other abilities are hardly threatening to anything other than single players. I actually got terrorized for nearly 3 minutes before and without trusts or heals and died about 3 seconds before it would have worn off. When you spike flail it constantly it actually prevents others from even engaging the dragon because they die as soon as they zone in. Your genius strategy is worthless, we have on Asura killed it in under 21 minutes by NOT flailing the thing. As for my points *bleep bleep*. FYI i only play RDM because that’s my only significantly geared job and I’m stuck on gearing the others out. You are probably the most arrogant elitist I have ever met and I’ve seen a lot of those.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    It is not intended to jack up the price of Wyrm Ash. I would highly suspect that Razma is not interested in ash either.

Weak players get wiped out by flail in ordinary DI too. Doesn't make it a bad strategy, and the reduction of lag from these players taking a nap is a welcome boost.
    Razma was blasting crap about Wyrm ash during the his first attempt at a flail reset.

Weak players? Sparks 117 gear is sufficient to survive spike flail. As someone who often does solo the other dragons after maintenance I can say the spike flails are pathetic to the point I don’t even bother with trusts. Even with about 30% DT I often get hit for more than my max HP from Mireu Flails.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Most of his other abilities are hardly threatening to anything other than single players. I actually got terrorized for nearly 3 minutes before and without trusts or heals and died about 3 seconds before it would have worn off. When you spike flail it constantly it actually prevents others from even engaging the dragon because they die as soon as they zone in. Your genius strategy is worthless, we have on Asura killed it in under 21 minutes by NOT flailing the thing. As for my points *bleep bleep*. FYI i only play RDM because that’s my only significantly geared job and I’m stuck on gearing the others out. You are probably the most arrogant elitist I have ever met and I’ve seen a lot of those.
    You didn't answer my question and just launched a sad personal attack.

And maybe the person doesn't like being terrorized for 3 minutes? Again, that's a valid reason to force it to do other moves, just like with other NMs in the game.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    You didn't answer my question and just launched a sad personal attack.

And maybe the person doesn't like being terrorized for 3 minutes? Again, that's a valid reason to force it to do other moves, just like with other NMs in the game.
    My apologies on the personal aspect, thought I was replying to Spicyryan whom those statements were intended for. You still miss the point. Domain invasion is by definition Zerg content in which every lvl99 is welcome to participate. Only reason we won is because we had fast turnout from people who were aware of the problem. This isn’t the pathetic spike flailing the other dragons do. You clearly don’t Understand the problem, go fight Mireu on your own server and see for yourself
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Razma was blasting crap about Wyrm ash during the his first attempt at a flail reset.

Weak players? Sparks 117 gear is sufficient to survive spike flail. As someone who often does solo the other dragons after maintenance I can say the spike flails are pathetic to the point I don’t even bother with trusts. Even with about 30% DT I often get hit for more than my max HP from Mireu Flails.
    Sparks gear is not sufficient for surviving in general; least of all for Spike Flail. Oblivious statements like these don't lend credit to arguments presented.
    (0)

Player
    If a tank comes and "saves the day" make sure everyone knows who they are in say, because they will be far more likely to do it again if you do that.

Rezma loves the notoriety of being the villain, this works both ways.
    (0)

Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    <,< you know im kinda offended why cant they try to kill me i enjoy denying people who pull that stuff their kill. >.>
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    If a tank comes and "saves the day" make sure everyone knows who they are in say, because they will be far more likely to do it again if you do that.

Rezma loves the notoriety of being the villain, this works both ways.
    We had 262 players in zone near the end of the fight last night, people are no longer taking the win for granted. That is a win for all of us on Asura
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    We had 262 players in zone near the end of the fight last night, people are no longer taking the win for granted. That is a win for all of us on Asura
    It is nice to know that Razma can truly make a difference in their community. He is following the old adage of being the change you want to see.
    (2)

Player
    ying and yang
    (1)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast