Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Razma has a superior Mireu strategy by fighting it from behind. The same as for the other DI dragons.

Yesterday, I too fought Mireu from behind, and was pleased with the results. More people should join the movement of Mireu strategy.
    We beat Mireu just fine without this superior strategy of yours/his. What a crock
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokimemofan View Post
    We beat Mireu just fine without this superior strategy of yours/his. What a crock
    Much like with Nikola Tesla or Galileo, not everyone can see the brilliance of something at first. I assure you that fighting behind Mireu is the best way to approach the content!
    (1)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Much like with Nikola Tesla or Galileo, not everyone can see the brilliance of something at first. I assure you that fighting behind Mireu is the best way to approach the content!
    Wow you really ARE that full of yourself
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think if you're trying to convince anyone, you'll need to actually lay out what the actual strategy is and what benefits it offers. It's hard to imagine those benefits can outweigh the damage potential of the fifty or more players it's going to knock out of the fight, but go ahead, I'm sure everybody would love to be enlightened.

Me, until I hear otherwise I'm going to just think your strategy is for maximizing the value of wyrm ash on a server, which I suppose would make wrecking 98% of the people attending the fight an optimal move.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    I'm going to just think your strategy is for maximizing the value of wyrm ash on a server
    I never sell wyrm ash, and I am not interested in it.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I never sell wyrm ash, and I am not interested in it.
    You still haven’t addressed the point. How is your method superior when it has resulted in a loss. You explicitly told me personally you support Razma’s strategy. A strategy that is intended to jack up the price of Wyrm Ash. I got some nice screenshots of you making a fool of yourself alongside the MPK linkshell
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You still haven’t addressed the point. How is your method superior when it has resulted in a loss. You explicitly told me personally you support Razma’s strategy. A strategy that is intended to jack up the price of Wyrm Ash. I got some nice screenshots of you making a fool of yourself alongside the MPK linkshell
    I'm pretty sure he was just trolling, but what do I know
    (1)

Player
    Attacking from behind forces it to use Spike Flail instead of other abilities.

It's something folks used to do all the time in the old version of DI when they were soloing the dragons.

Toki, why do you do DI so frequently with thousands and thousands of points banked? Why are you always posting about it? What is your personal interest in something you aren't making apparent gains from?

You appear to only play RDM (and from what your posts reveal, fairly terribly), so you don't need that many beads.

What's your story?
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It is not intended to jack up the price of Wyrm Ash. I would highly suspect that Razma is not interested in ash either.

Weak players get wiped out by flail in ordinary DI too. Doesn't make it a bad strategy, and the reduction of lag from these players taking a nap is a welcome boost.
    (1)

Player
    DI is the main way new players are going to get their first set of 119 gear, it's also going to be the main endgame they will do until they learn the other things.

This kind of trolling is disgusting and damages the game, it makes he game look like complete trash. The issue isn't so much doing it now and then, the issue is doing it every time.

Most players that need these points are not going to post about it, they will just quit the game. This is why it's good Toki does it.
    (2)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast