Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

April 2022 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.
    (7)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Before going forward with regard to the eventual release of Reforged Empyrean Armor +2/3, can you please consider adding the following Key Items into Large Gold Pyxis in Abyssea? As we're almost there to the point of new content that will allow us to upgrade Empyrean Armor further, there's those who will want to prepare farming NMs that drop their materials toward upgrading and Reforging to 109 versions of AF3, but there's a few roadblocks that should be addressed going forward. This is why I propose adding the remaining Key Items that are relevant to this ( Had been asking for this for years but nothing).

Apademak popped by "Torn Khimaira Wing", dropped by Dhrome Khimaira in Abyssea uleguerand
    Orthrus popped with "Steaming cerberus tongue", dropped by Amarok in Abyssea Altepa
    Alfard popped with "Venomous hydra fang", dropped by Ningishzida Abyssea Grauberg
    Minax Bugard drops "Bloodstained bugard fang" which is one of the three KIs used to spawn Sobek in Abyssea Misareaux
    There's alot of Key Item triggers that pop other NMs that drop materials to upgrading empyrean weapon / Armor inside large gold Pyxis, so why not finally include these NMs in particular? Been hoping for such QoL changes for these for years and no response.
    (3)

Player
    There's no reason to be farming Empyrean +2 stones in the modern era. Use Kupon I-seals to get to +1 and then just use extra Rem's Tales to skip the +2 stage.
    (1)

Character
    Savano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    There's no reason to be farming Empyrean +2 stones in the modern era. Use Kupon I-seals to get to +1 and then just use extra Rem's Tales to skip the +2 stage.
    Stop the stupidness on this forum, keep it on the game only,

Unkai Kabuto +1 + Rem's Tale Ch.1 x10 + Apademak's Horn + Phoenix Feather = Kasuga Kabuto. SAM.
    Orison Cap +1 + Rem's Tale Ch.1 x10 + Orthrus's Claw + Phoenix Feather = Ebers Cap. WHM.
    Raider's Bonnet +1 + Rem's Tale Ch.1 x10 + Alfard's Fang + Phoenix Feather = Skulker's Bonnet. THF.
    Navarch's Tricorne +1 + Rem's Tale Ch.1 x10 + Sobek's Skin + Phoenix Feather = Chasseur's Tricorne. COR.

He's talking something legit.
    (2)

Character
    Sabishii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    Before going forward with regard to the eventual release of Reforged Empyrean Armor +2/3, can you please consider adding the following Key Items into Large Gold Pyxis in Abyssea? As we're almost there to the point of new content that will allow us to upgrade Empyrean Armor further, there's those who will want to prepare farming NMs that drop their materials toward upgrading and Reforging to 109 versions of AF3, but there's a few roadblocks that should be addressed going forward. This is why I propose adding the remaining Key Items that are relevant to this ( Had been asking for this for years but nothing).

Apademak popped by "Torn Khimaira Wing", dropped by Dhrome Khimaira in Abyssea uleguerand
    Orthrus popped with "Steaming cerberus tongue", dropped by Amarok in Abyssea Altepa
    Alfard popped with "Venomous hydra fang", dropped by Ningishzida Abyssea Grauberg
    Minax Bugard drops "Bloodstained bugard fang" which is one of the three KIs used to spawn Sobek in Abyssea Misareaux
    There's alot of Key Item triggers that pop other NMs that drop materials to upgrading empyrean weapon / Armor inside large gold Pyxis, so why not finally include these NMs in particular? Been hoping for such QoL changes for these for years and no response.
    The simpler solution would be to make empyrean item trophies (the Apademak horns, carabosse gems, etc.) drop from the chests instead of the KIs to pop them lol
    (1)

Character
    Weebletaru
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Absolutely! Much more efficient to just wait on a bcnm orb campaign and go spam the 1-5's for a day or 2 that month. VD can be easily solo'd by most jobs with trust for all of the ch. 1-5 fights.

Its a whole lot quicker to trade the I-Seal kupon to the moogle. Some folks will still have to try it the original way and see for themselves.

<3 to see forums used to help people and not bash them.
    (1)
    Weebletaru

Character
    Savano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebletaru View Post
    Absolutely! Much more efficient to just wait on a bcnm orb campaign and go spam the 1-5's for a day or 2 that month. VD can be easily solo'd by most jobs with trust for all of the ch. 1-5 fights.

Its a whole lot quicker to trade the I-Seal kupon to the moogle. Some folks will still have to try it the original way and see for themselves.

<3 to see forums used to help people and not bash them.
    Who's bashing who? You guys are trolling a legit matter.

Jesus Christ, teach us the secret of skipping the 109 version b4 needing the vagary itens please?
    "Job Ingredient is avoidable and I didn't know my entire life? oh my god"

BRD is a good exemple, since most of us need the entire set lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Savano; 04-05-2022 at 12:30 AM.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Believe me, I know how and would upgrade straight to reforge 109 from +1 base Empyrean armor. I do have some I-seal Kupons in storage for later uses. There are some old and new players who may not have or had the chance to obtain the kupons, and who knows when another of that campaign will come to pass yet. And it has to be a real pain for those are fighting said listed NMs above farming.

I'm speaking specifically about the transition to Reforge 109 stage itself which I do apologize for not being more clear on regarding that. All the NMs that drop items used to upgrade Empyrean Weapons are also used to upgrading Empyrean Armor to 109 Reforged stage. I specifically listed the NMs above in my post pointing out that the items that upgrade Empyrean Weapons are also used for reforging armor, but their respective Key Items currently do not drop from Large Gold Pyxis. That's my main point of the post (Well... years I've been asking ) and with Reforged Empyrean Armor +2/3 coming soon, I thought it would be a good time to come back to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    The simpler solution would be to make empyrean item trophies (the Apademak horns, carabosse gems, etc.) drop from the chests instead of the KIs to pop them lol
    I have no problem with that, but it would probably come off as "Too Easy" to consider that
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 04-05-2022 at 12:49 AM.

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    A.M.A.N. Trove
    Absolutely love the adjustments. Only gripe is killing the mimic STILL doesn't respawn the rest of the chests or give some thud when killed.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    A.M.A.N. Trove
    Absolutely love the adjustments. Only gripe is killing the mimic STILL doesn't respawn the rest of the chests or give some thud when killed.
    Honestly, if you win you should just get the full drops, or at least 1 more drop as if you opened that chest and it wasn't a mimic.
    (2)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast