Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Okay, and that minute detail is enough to go around citing that there is a malicious conspiracy of self-enrichment on behalf of an entire site?

What should the sub craft be? Byrthnoth personally placed the subcraft level for this item on BG. Byrth is an individual who doesn't just go around changing things without testing and evidence.
    I noticed a few little things like this, that was the one that stuck in my head. If it's 34 (consensus) and it's shown as 31 that's kind of a big deal to HQ rates on such a heavily crafted item.

Regardless, yes i should not of posted that in the way I did.

I still have a bit of a latent negative view of BGwiki from association with BGforums I guess, so that linked with not really knowing how/who edits and keeps it updated as well as it being a kind of off the cuff post I made while watching a youtube video meant it came across very insulting to people who put time and effort into it.

Deleted the post, apologies.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I noticed a few little things like this, that was the one that stuck in my head. If it's 34 (consensus) and it's shown as 31 that's kind of a big deal to HQ rates on such a heavily crafted item.

Regardless, yes i should not of posted that in the way I did.

I still have a bit of a latent negative view of BGwiki from association with BGforums I guess, so that linked with not really knowing how/who edits and keeps it updated as well as it being a kind of off the cuff post I made while watching a youtube video meant it came across very insulting to people who put time and effort into it.

Deleted the post, apologies.
    The consensus you refer to is likely incorrect since Byrth changed it. He doesn't do things without proper evidence or proof.

When it comes to editors. Funk and I patrol this where as basically no one patrols anything elsewhere in this community for the longest time. The nature of any wiki is not really knowing who edits things. Overall, it is edited based on the validity of information, and not the bias implied towards an author. BG has had the best editors for close to a decade now.

As far as the BG Forums go. They are dead, and have little to nothing to do with the wiki. The players of which you may have taken issue with are all gone.
    (1)

Player
    Please stop adding ultra rare equipment to an entirely luck based mini-game. Increase the drop rate from the corresponding battle based on difficulty. Do not turn this game into gacha !
    (4)

Player
    Can we be actually told what the difference is between Venus and Mars orbs?
    (2)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Can we be actually told what the difference is between Venus and Mars orbs?
    0-1 Loud Thuds from Mars.
    1-2 Loud Thus from Venus.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Did you really use two open parentheses and not close either of them? Are you trying to trigger people?
    If you're triggered by people making typos.....

BG is not a partisan source.
    There are numerous reasons why I disagree with this statement, but in the interest of dialing things back here, I'll leave all that out of this.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 04-10-2022 at 09:57 AM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There are numerous reasons why I disagree with this statement, but in the interest of dialing things back here, I'll leave all that out of this.
    Guides and memes are excluded from the statement for obvious reasons.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Guides and memes are excluded from the statement for obvious reasons.
    Memes are after my time lol. I don't make them (myself) or use them and frankly, sometimes I don't understand them either
    (2)

Character
    Monsutaman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 75
    Glad the byakko mount was hanging around for the 2nd time in case people who did not grab em the 1st time could.

Now add him as a Trust, hehe....
    (0)

Player
    Sub craft is wrong on BGwiki for Skeleton keys, needs to be updated as it impacts HQ tiers.
    So go edit it. It's a wiki. Everyone can edit. I've written up stuff there. I was one of the earliest contributors to Adoulin missions and final stage Eschuteons. I correct errors there too.
    (0)

11. 05-03-2022 06:31 AM
    Reason
    NVM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4