Sellene
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Sakonji Domaru Upgrade to +1

now solved
    (0)
    Last edited by Sellene; 04-03-2022 at 05:36 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    If I had a dollar for every person that came here crying about being unable to figure out how to upgrade their gear I'd be a millionaire.

You either haven't started the dialogue required or already made it and forgot.
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 04-03-2022 at 05:09 AM.

Character
    Sellene
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    you were right my brother made it for me and put it in the mog safe and didnt tell me... thx i feel dumb now lol
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellene View Post
    you were right my brother made it for me and put it in the mog safe and didnt tell me... thx i feel dumb now lol
    Remember that sharing accounts is a violation of the user agreement, you might want to have your brother or whoever get their own account before this becomes a problem.
    I've seen people do this in the past and then they ask SE to seperate the characters to different accounts when their brother or S.O. moves away or something and they won't do it because sharing accounts isn't allowed in the first place.

And this particular situation should remind you that you're responsible for your account no matter who is using it, so if your bro does something you dont like, you're SOL.
    (1)