Character
    Umbypokochan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 81

Trial in Tandem (Trial 4444) Problem

I'm having trouble completing Trial 4444 for the "Trial in Tandem" quest to increase my adventuring fellow's level cap from 70 to 75. They are currently level 70. I am supposed to equip the Tandem Necklace and kill 30 experience yielding enemies, then trade it to the moogle with the blue pom. I equipped it and killed a little over 30 monsters in Zehrun mines (colliery bats and soot crabs). When I tried to trade it to the moogle it didn't recognize that I had fulfilled the requirements to get the reward item. I went back and killed some more monsters but he still will not give me the reward item. I can't figure out what the problem is. I'm fighting stuff that's higher level than my adventuring fellow. I myself am lv 81 and I am still getting experience from these mobs so I don't understand why I'm not getting credit for this trial. Plz help.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm a dunderhead. I never confirmed the trial so the necklace wasn't "activated".
    (1)
    Last edited by UmbyPokochan; 04-01-2022 at 02:51 PM. Reason: found solution

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Well at least this is a good resource for others that may come across the same problem and not know why.
    (0)