Greetings, adventurers!
Matsui here with your April XI roundup.

As I pen this missive to you all, the cherry blossoms are starting to bloom here in Tokyo, signaling that winter is over at last.
...Or so I thought, before we were randomly hit with a freak cold snap that even caused it to snow in March (an uncommon sight for those of us living in this area.) Granted, it didn’t actually accumulate, but still!

I know, I know—enough weather, more Vana’diel!

We’re happy to be bringing you Part 2 of The Voracious Resurgence, Chapter 7. We apologize for the delay in getting this episode to your screens.
Although there is no scenario battle in this edition, I’m told that mining plays a role in advancing the story, and that the team has actually added some mining points, too. There is also some kind of gimmick to getting the item you need. I’m eager to see how you all proceed with this mini challenge!
Of course, this entry comes with a new set of Records of Eminence objectives, so be sure to try your hand at those as well.

We’re also doing an exciting revamp of A.M.A.N. Trove. The marquee adjustment is the addition of a new suite of equipment only obtainable in A.M.A.N. Trove. Their attributes are a bit different from most items that we’ve implemented to date, and we’re sure that you’ll have a good time figuring out how best to utilize their various niches.
We’ve also added a new way for you to trade in your unused Mars and Venus orbs, providing you something to do with them other than unceremoniously dump them from your inventory.

Both Ambuscades this months are reruns: Quadav and beast battles, to be precise.
Volume One features a couple of adjustments to lower the difficulty a touch, including increasing the delay between certain abilities and decreasing the rate at which adds spawn. Exact details will be forthcoming in the Version Update notes.
Volume Two features a battle against various beasts. Though they start asleep, they awake at set timings, so you’ll need to prepare well lest you be overrun.
Living monsters will absorb the powers of their fallen brethren, so you may not necessarily want to kill them in order of appearance. Keep that in mind if you get stuck!

Finally, we’re taking a slightly different turn with WE ARE VANA’DIEL for April, so be sure to check out our latest interview series!

Only one month to go until the 20th Vana’versary! We’re ramping up in the home stretch to bring you an exciting celebration of 20 years in Vana’diel. The entire team is looking forward to sharing in the festivities right along with you.

Until then, see you in Vana’diel!

Mission and Quest-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
April Records of Eminence・Update monthly objectives
・Add new objectives
-
AprilThe Voracious Resurgence・Add new quests -
Content and System-related
Implementation TimingUpdate Task and DetailsIn-Progress TaskDetails
AprilAmbuscade・Replace notorious monsters
・Replace reward items
-