World:Bismark
    Main Job:RDM
    Support Job:BLM
    Area and Coordinates:Maze of Shakrami / Whole Zone
    Party or Solo:Party and Solo with Trust Summons
    NPC Name: "Excavation Point"
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    1.Quest log for "The Holy Crest" states to go to Maze of Shakrami to excavate Wyvern Egg.
    2.Spent two days and approximately 40 pickaxes on "Excavation Points" in Maze of Shakrami to get Wyvern Egg to complete quest/
    3.Still unable to get Wyvern Egg from "Excavation Points" in Maze of Shakrami to complete "The Holy Crest" and unlock DRG job.
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Have you made sure to do the following and talked to the npcs before going to maze of shakrami?
    be sure to double check.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/The_Holy_Crest

Speak to Arminibit and Ceraulian in Port San d'Oria (I-9) inside Cargo Room A.
    Speak to Novalmauge who walks between (F-8) and (G-8) in Bostaunieux Oubliette for a cutscene.
    Speak to Morjean in Northern San d'Oria (L-7), within the Cathedral's Manuscript room for a cutscene.
    Go to the Maze of Shakhrami and trade a Pickaxe to an Excavation Point to receive a Wyvern Egg.
    (0)

Player
    Yes I spoke with all the people and the first two guys Arminibit and Ceraulian tells me to go away Novalmauge does not address anything Morjean didn't give me anything either. I also checked all my inventory to make sure I did not already have the egg from the last time I had played. Thank you for responding though I will try to page a gm again I guess
    (0)

4. 03-28-2022 02:37 AM