I am having a problem with the dragoon class quest. I just came back to the game recently and wanted to open up dragoon on my Elvaan. The Quest was already open and said to go to the Maze of Shakrami and dig up the Wyvern Egg. I bought a stack of 99 pickaxes and went near broke and have spent 40 plus pickaxes over the course of 2 days since back and have not gotten the egg.

I am on the Bismark Server as the character Benrime. At one point I saw when I was mining that it said Event Skipped and I did not get the egg. I checked my inventory and didnt see the egg and It doesn't show on temporary or main key items so I am at a loss. I don't want to lose the rest of my pickaxes.

I do not remember if I had this problem before I quit last as to why I did not have the quest completed or not. But the last two days starting on 3/24/2022 is when I lost over 40 pickaxes over the course of hours over those two days. I paged a gm and they gave me a message to post here so they can look into it. I am hoping in doing so I will get this bug to be looked into.
I also checked my moghouse and did not see the item stored there.

I read that other people shared this problem and had to page a gm to fix it going through 2 stack of mining axes. I even went back to quest people in the chain to see if I missed a cutscene or something and they didn't give me anything new and the log said to dig it up in the Maze so I am at wits end. Please Help.