Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Ranger Archery Weapon Skills Need to be Address.

Its been at least 8 years? Rangers Archery weaponskills lagging far behind Marksmanship needs to be address. The only good one is Flaming arrow with fail not under certain instances.
    (2)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Yes please! I always feel like bow just gets passed on every update, I think bow should’ve been rangers bread and butter as Gun should be cor and xbow thf but unfortunately that’s not the case :/ i wanna see some nice long bows and def some boost to the bow base dmg and ws, something it feels like a staff where all other jobs gets boost from 100-200 to 300 yet staffs mab stays the same +28 -28-28 -____- so many bows all low base damage I’d love use something else other than trueflight, JR has such an epic animation and love that bow string sound when shooting arrows. Hopefully they will finally be done some justice, hoping after so long they will
    give us some awesome bows/bow ws boost, I remember in the old days how imposible to gauge range damage was and those crits were wooooot but I don’t think they’ve manage to bring the same kinda pew pew to the 119 era.
    (2)

Character
    Generalist
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Agreed. One question i have to ask, why don't we have an aoe ws like cleave? Semih Lafihna uses an aoe rng ws but why dont rng's have it?
    (0)