Player

i am the best player in the game and first to beat all missions and stories. suggesti

here are some suggestions final fantasy xi. make sure you add a new symbol like rare/ex/aug to know if the item is Ex that you cant transfer it to different characters on your account. and if you married to someone in the game . you should be able to give them rare/ex items . because whats hers is yours. and whats yours is hers. i would suggest some master level 30 powerful equipment that you have to be master level 30 to wear to go with this master level 30 power. and some augments for it too. i made a lot of suggestions to game masters in game and final fanatasy xiv but they threw it all out so i hope to remember here to post it here. i couldnt even log in here for some reason. my old account on ragnarok Kaikoji was hacked when i was a kid. and they stole all the best gear i had in the game including kraken club. and they also rape me on the game too like the opening movie final fantasy xi shows i came back 20 years later from a kid with a lot of people to get revenge. and save our world vanadiel. if we agree to pay all character slots and mogwardrobes to fund this game because its way better than final fanatsy xiv can we get more expansion packs and stories. everything i did in both games on different accounts i should have a expansion pack story about me. and my dark knight endgame uses axe and kraken club. and i want to use ultimate axe like relic or aenoic and cant use it. you said you would add anything to the game as long as we play and all that was around 20 years ago when i got hacked. character still there. and also we should bring this back to playstation on playstation 5. because hackers keep hacking people games and they cant do that on playstation. and final fantasy xi is way better than final fantasy xiv even though it has some cool stuff. i rather this game be continue and that game cut off insead. endwalker ended the story anyway and i beat endwalker in two days of its official release. and you should remake final fantasy iii/vi with locke and terra. its the best final fantasy game ever. and i didnt even get my primeval brew and had to work really hard to get one really fast. i will come back if i remember all those suggestions i had for this game.
    (0)

Player
    thats not my main class i dont know why they keep changing it from paladin who is always invincible and cant be damaged at all
    (0)

Character
    Epiihyran
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    What did I just read?
    (4)