Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It's less apparent, but it is a problem on every server.
    (0)

Player
    I moved to Bahamut months ago, I've seen maybe 2 bots that were the slightest bit intrusive.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    It's less apparent, but it is a problem on every server.
    It is disporportionately worse on Asura (and probably also the biggest mainly-JP server) than on the smaller ones. There are *some* bots everywhere, but camps are much more available elsewhere and so not only are there fewer botters, but those botters are far less disruptive to legitimate players.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    I didn't like it either, but there's 15 other servers where this isn't a problem.
    I believe every single server has the armies of bots in starter zones, monopolizing low level mob spawns and thrusting shitty RMT bots into new player's faces.

It's a terrible look for new players to encounter.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    I believe every single server has the armies of bots in starter zones, monopolizing low level mob spawns and thrusting shitty RMT bots into new player's faces.

Yeah but they don't seem intrusive to me. I just leveled up a new character last week and didn't have any trouble getting spawns. I wouldn't even realize they were there unless I did a zone search.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post

I can't say i've ever seen this. While I'm not in those areas very often, I have not really seen them in the field killing the monsters a newbie would be killing.

Now, that doesn't mean it isn't happening (I have seen groups of bots simultaneously moving between the sparks NPC and the nearby home point on some occasions), but they don't appear to be routinely getting in the way of anyone on Shiva.

Again, this is primarily an Asura problem. There are disporportinately large numbers of bots there because they know everyone's telling people to make their characters on Asura.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Search South Gustaberg or West Ronfaure Thursday night - Sunday morning

Every server, 18 level synced bots in one or both zones, when they aren't cashing in deleting and restarting to reset the spark cap
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Search South Gustaberg or West Ronfaure Thursday night - Sunday morning

Every server, 18 level synced bots in one or both zones, when they aren't cashing in deleting and restarting to reset the spark cap
    can't say i've seen it and i've played in those times. Again, not saying it doesn't happen, I'm sure it does, but I see no evidence that it's being done on every sever with the same frequencies. There's no sense in generating more supply than you need to meet your demand.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I can't say i've ever seen this. While I'm not in those areas very often, I have not really seen them in the field killing the monsters a newbie would be killing.

Now, that doesn't mean it isn't happening (I have seen groups of bots simultaneously moving between the sparks NPC and the nearby home point on some occasions), but they don't appear to be routinely getting in the way of anyone on Shiva.

Again, this is primarily an Asura problem. There are disporportinately large numbers of bots there because they know everyone's telling people to make their characters on Asura.
    Do a search of level 10 to 11 characters in the starter zones. i saw them on Bahamut yesterday. You'll see them. But it's a non-issue because the zones are large enough that you can avoid contact pretty easily.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    There needs to be a bot to continually bump all the threads about bots.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast