Player

Minor changes to crafting

Can you double the amount of consumable items crafted with double the ingredients via a new recipe or something, it feels so annoying to have to spend so much time crafting consumable items. Even on a HQ it takes so long to craft a stack of things, this is totally unnecessary.

Can we lock our craft skill levels to get no skillups, we are at a point where we need specific skills capped at certain points for HQ tiers on subs etc and crafting something that gives you a +1 and -1 somewhere else is super annoying.

Can you add decimal points to craft display in status. The game knows we are 95.5 so why not show it?

Why can't we use crystal clusters in the mog house and garden?

If you want players to be able to "work for gil" in a similar fashion to sparks, why not allow players to sell specific crafted items to an npc with a weekly cap for it. This would give far more players a valid reason to craft when currently there isn't that much of one. Maybe upto 1m per week.

Feel free to add more.
    (0)

Player
    Can you double the amount of consumable items crafted with double the ingredients via a new recipe or something, it feels so annoying to have to spend so much time crafting consumable items. Even on a HQ it takes so long to craft a stack of things, this is totally unnecessary.
    I kindof agree with this one, except I think the change they should make is the ability to tell the game you want to craft something X times. Crafting will always be a bit monotonous and challenging in this game, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Items have never been usable in the Mog House, not sure why, but that limitation has existed since the NA release back in Nov. 2002. The Mog Garden on the other hand I've been able to use both food and clusters in my mog garden. I usually craft there since the ephemeral moogle is there and I can access to my storage/safes for extra storage padding if I'm crafting a large set of items. I have had issues using "medicine" type items like antacid in my mog garden though, not sure what's happening there.

If you want players to be able to "work for gil" in a similar fashion to sparks, why not allow players to sell specific crafted items to an npc with a weekly cap for it. This would give far more players a valid reason to craft when currently there isn't that much of one. Maybe upto 1m per week.
    You can kindof already do this. Either manually farming mats instead of buying them, or finding a craft that sells for more than what it costs to buy the mats, is a valid way to making gil. You can also check the AH to see if any simple/low effort crafts sell for more than their cost in time or purchased ingredients, and go from there.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Er you can open clusters in mog garden. I just tried it to confirm.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Being able to just automatically craft X number of times would be really nice. You can do this in FFXIV (at least, if you don't mind dramatically nerfing your ability to get HQ items)

In some special cases there are special recipes for crafting larger quantities, so I imagine if they went that route it would require a bunch of crafting recipes to be manually added. Repeat X times seems like it would probably be easier. After all, crafting is one single action in this game.
    (0)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Doing up to six in one macro button press with /lastsynth <wait 22> is a start, but it doesn't seem like it'd take much to add a quantity to the Synthesis/History window, as it checks for the presence of synth ingredients there already.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'd love the number of lines in a macro to be doubled, or at least extended a bit more.
    it'd allow for better control of equip swaps and make it so I can wait longer between macro presses when crafting.

/lastsynth <wait14> x5 /p <call14> (so i remember to hit the macro)
    (0)