Character
    Leons
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Question on WotG mission 41-4

Good evening,
    I'm posting this thread to ask if anyone knows if all the 3 missions (or better to say 3 nation quests), marked as "Wings of the Goddess 41-4" are available for completion. I'm talking specifically about the ones named "Her Memories: Azure Footfalls", "Her Memories: Carnelian Footfalls" and "Her Memories: Verdure Footfalls". Can you complete all 3 of them?
    I finished WotG storyline long ago, but I see that only my current past nation's one, Bastokan 41-4 (Her Memories: Azure Footfalls) has been completed. I already did all the 3 nation's questline up to: "Bonds of Mythril", "Face of the Future" and "At Journey's End". Was this the most you can progress with all the 3 nations, which is also the point where you receive a ring for each? Does this mean 41-4 can only be completed with 1 nation?
    I did temporarily switch to Windurst, in the past, just to check if I could start and finish "Her Memories: Verdure Footfalls" and possibly do the same with the San D'Orian 41-4 quest. Now, as a Windurstian, following the guide on BgWiki, it seems like I still can't trigger Windurstian 41-4.
    Changing nation in the past takes your Allied Campaign rank down of 2 medals, therefore I was hoping to know about this for sure before changing permanently back to Bastok.
    Thank you for your time.
    (0)
    Last edited by Yolenzo; 02-21-2022 at 05:31 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Once you've done her memories for any nation, they are done

Bonds of Mythril
    Face of the Future
    At Journey's End

Are the ends of the storylines for the cities, so you can switch
    (2)
    Last edited by Uriah; 02-21-2022 at 06:00 AM.