Character
    Sunstrike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 22

Allied Note NPC Shuvo Not Available

My understanding is the category "A" trusts are currently available until February 28th. The NPC (Shuvo) which sells the two from Windhurst is not spawning in his location, and doesn't appear on the Wide Scan in either Windhurst Waters map where he is supposed to be.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sunstrike; 02-12-2022 at 10:25 AM.

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    He's there. Are you in Windurst Waters [S], ie Shadowreign (Wings of the Goddess) - not the starter city zone which is in the present day.

edit: I meant to say "he's there on my server", apologies.
    (0)
    It all began with a stone...

Character
    Sunstrike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 22
    I'm in the starter zone. Maybe all the Wiki information is flawed or incorrect, is he showing at G-7 on the map for you in Windhurst Waters??
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunstrike View Post
    I'm in the starter zone. Maybe all the Wiki information is flawed or incorrect, is he showing at G-7 on the map for you in Windhurst Waters??
    You need to go to Windurst Waters [S], the Wings of the Goddess (or the past) version of the area.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Sunstrike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 22
    Would this also be the case for the ones in the other two cities?? There wasn't anything that indicated this was needed to have them spawn.
    (0)

Both wikis say Windurst Waters (S) for Shuvo, Bastok Markets (S) for Shenni, and Southern San d'Oria (S) for Shixo. The (S) refers to the Wings of the Goddess versions of the areas, also known as the past or Shadowreign versions. The trusts you get from those NPCs are all from that expansion and are related to those storylines.

The official page for the event also says the same.:
    ******* These items can be acquired for either allied notes or sparks of eminence, depending.

NPCs capable of making the exchange, their location, and price they charge
    Cipher: Elivira
    Shenni in Bastok Markets [S] (F-9)
    1,000 Allied Notes
    Cipher: Noillurie
    Shixo in Southern San d'Oria [S] (F-9)
    1,000 Allied Notes
    Cipher: Lhu
    Shuvo in Windurst Waters [S] (G-7)
    1,000 Allied Notes
    Cipher: F. Coffin
    Various Records of Eminence representatives
    500 Sparks of Eminence
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Sunstrike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 22
    I see now, the (S) denotes the Wings of the Goddess version, I stupidly thought it meant "south". But after researching it further, this makes sense since Allied Notes are from that expansion. I guess I was thrown off when I saw I could exchange vouchers for Allied Notes and figured that would take care of it. Oh well. I highly doubt I'll be at that point til they come around again in 6 months or so. No big deal. My mistake.
    (0)

You could definitely make it to each of those areas if you had a mount and had access to maps.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Sunstrike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 22
    I've bounced off this game a few times over the years, but on my recent vacation here I've really started to meet it on it's own level and getting info like this (that caused me to look more in Wings of the Goddess and how it works in general) is always helpful. I honestly can't believe how a.) great the game is and b.) how unbelievably obtuse it is. Put I suppose 20 years of content one can now access all at once rather than getting it when it came out in nice bit-size chunks will do that.
    (0)