Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelmer View Post
    Congratulations. I cancelled the subscription of my 2nd account and will instead unlock one or two extra Mog Wardrobes in which I can put gear, allowing me to play more jobs in my main. A couple of others have done the same, or have canceled Mog Wardrobes on a 2nd account, so they could take them on their main account. If your goal was to milk your loyal players dry for some extra cash, it appears you have played yourself. Now if you were to fix the servers only sending us half the information once we reach R3000, causing everything with more than a couple of people and/or mobs to lag I'd happily pay double the subscription cost.
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that some players will make concessions elsewhere to use these. I'm sure they accounted for that fact, but go on being smug about it.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    After Crawler's Nest (S), please start adding apex mobs to areas affected by "Conquest Tally", visible on /regionmap.
    Do a camp in each region that way it will be a lot easier to keep them out of the hands of beastmen.

Would have liked seeing maybe duplicate camps in Crawler's Nest & Crawler's Nest (S) with the (S) zone being 25 levels higher and for that to be the trend for all spots where that is possible.
    (1)

Player
    Add some Apex monsters to Abyssea that are spread out, this will make it harder for bots to perma there due to needing time extensions.

Better for players that need to kill for a couple of hours to get some CP and that don't mind roaming around.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Add some Apex monsters to Abyssea that are spread out, this will make it harder for bots to perma there due to needing time extensions.

Better for players that need to kill for a couple of hours to get some CP and that don't mind roaming around.
    Hate to break it to you but there are tools for automatically handling boxes.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Wonderful job on the new storage space. Thank you very much for that. I was wondering if you could make it so you could obtain 2 rings at once from adoulin mission. for example I am trying to keep my orvail ring and get the weapon skill ring as well, which i use for fighting alot more, but i can only get one at a time. and i craft more than i fight, but i would like to be able to do both, more damage and better successrate and hq rate. is this at all possible? Also, the mandy mini game is awful at only being able to get a couple keys a day, whats even the point anymore. can you make it like 5 keys a week or 10 keys a week? this would be very greatly appreciated. also two last things. can you make it so we can do all trading of items like dullahan armor in adoulin at the same time for 3 points each option, to save a ton of time and just trade like 5 armor at once? this takes forever with 7 characters. and also can we get coalition serums at half the price, they are too expensive at what they are. Thanks a ton I understand this is not all related to the new update but I just didn't know where else to put it that anyone important would read it.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    oh one thing i forgot to add. can you add more save slots for characters macros etc. i have 7-9 characters, and only being able to save 5 limits what i can do.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    oh one thing i forgot to add. can you add more save slots for characters macros etc. i have 7-9 characters, and only being able to save 5 limits what i can do.
    |The non-playonline slots are on your PC, you can just go to where the files are stored and make a copy before overwriting. Not exactly convenient but it should work.
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    |The non-playonline slots are on your PC, you can just go to where the files are stored and make a copy before overwriting. Not exactly convenient but it should work.
    oh thanks, would u happen to know what files i need to backup?
    (0)

Character
    Pertalee
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Please fix the constant inventory refresh. It is almost impossible to select temporary items and support items during intense gameplay.

For example, if you are using multiple sets in your equipmacro, and you get ready to use an echo drop, or remedy from an incoming attack, the inventory refreshes every time you switch gear and resets your cursor, so you have to re scroll to find the item you need.

Please look into this issue. It is not necessary for our equipment to reload everytime we change gear. This is an issue.
    (3)
    Last edited by Mxsx; 03-01-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxsx View Post
    Please fix the constant inventory refresh. It is almost impossible to select temporary items and support items during intense gameplay.

For example, if you are using multiple sets in your equipmacro, and you get ready to use an echo drop, or remedy from an incoming attack, the inventory refreshes every time you switch gear and resets your cursor, so you have to re scroll to find the item you need.

Please look into this issue. It is not necessary for our equipment to reload everytime we change gear. This is an issue.
    Greetings Mxsx,

We'd like to know more about the inventory refresh occurring on your end.
    Could we ask you to submit a bug report using the bug report template, along with the following details?
    1. By "refreshing," do you mean that the items are being re-organized or that your cursor position is being moved?
    2. Does the refresh seem to occur as soon as you execute the macro with an equipment set/equip command, or while the equipment is being swapped?

Also, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could provide a video of the occurrence as well!
    (1)
    Danielle "Okieeomi" Grafft - Community Team

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast