Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Trig
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I appreciate the extra inventory but I have 2 comments:
    i) I am disappointed you didnt take the route to have job-specific inventory that loads only when on that job. Would have been a more elegant solution, although I guess more difficult to monetize.
    ii) the steep cost increase associated with the new wardrobes has caused several friends to quit in frustration. This is very bad for the game. Please reconsider your payment structure for the additional wardrobes. Your milking your most dedicated players dry.

edit: for the record, I cancelled 7 mules and spent hours moving stuff around so that I am paying the same as before (actually a dollar less). Maybe that's why I'm still around. Pro-rating the cost of the expanded inventory would go a long way to quell accusations that the delivery of expanded inventory was a cash grab. I like your game but I'd like to not feel like a sucker for being loyal and sticking around.
    (3)
    Last edited by RandomCanadian; 02-13-2022 at 10:57 PM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    how you worded "recycle" before the update, is it just me or was i thinking you were adjusting the job trait? Not that i'm complaining lol, this new recycle bin system seems really nice, i'm sure it'll go a long way for players who accidently drop important gear and rema's instead of having to go through gm's
    Also when I was reading the updates, changes & adds to the game's February's update to my twitch viewers as I came across and read up on the recycle bin feature even before jumping into the game mentioning to my viewers that I could see more on this feature's potential in other way's such as if your inventory is full and you have stackable items blocked but in-waiting in your treasure pool to be combining to those items you already in your inventory of your stackable items when you in a pinch of timing without really much time to go into opening up another storage unit/mog wardrobe/storage safe/etc. even on top of that all of those are full along with your inventory to block items from being received out of the treasure pool then you could simply do next is drop an item that would go into the recycling bin then next on those items finally be coming out of waiting in treasure pool would be going up into your inventory combining with their stackable already there then go back pulling the item out of the recycle♻Bin putting it back in your inventory too. {~[Rinse & Repeat]~"Rinse" out into it & "repeat" drop+grab items} I had a few or quite a few I saw potential that you could totally Utilize this to great usages that I have forgotten the other ways I could see this feature could be totally utilized in other ways for the moment but I will get back to those when I think of them again. I will probably have to at some point go through my ffxi February's updated stream to see what it was that I all said you could do and methods use this recycle bin could be used for as well.

So Afin, Matsui & Yoji Fujito what do you think of my add-in to this post this far added to it and also to be saying that I'm really enjoying & liking the recycle bin thus far being a great feature of the crews + creators' hard-working at the game have come up thus far!

While this is still going to be that far futuristic ahead of us in Granted, I'm still wanting to do a post along with all the speculations on how they're furthering the i-lvl empyrean gears+2/+3/+?etc.. are going to be implemented into the upgrades of the ffxi gamings future without being sure yet as to doing this as a new threaded post or a write into one of the most commonly used written threads thus I'd write-in into it which it has been mentioned on what the furthering new upgrades are going to be done through Sheol-Gaol odyssey tier RP-NM within the same of the Nym gears drops are with even could be newly added NM's that could be even shael-gaol higher tiers 'I suppose' also along with that its been mentioned part of the reason they've added a new KI outside of both dyna-d & omen outside of having to fight in them in progressions in both i-lvl artifact & i-lvl relic gears that were added last update/2 updates ago will be playing a part in some how grabbing both them KI's combining them into the upgrade process with odyssey,....

.... The one concern it's been having is that if the i-lvl +2/+3-etceteraa upgrades arent being done through odyssey~{Shael-Gaol NM on a Nyame Gears level}~then they wont be able receive the 3-pages stats with as many stats the nym gears has which does also include an augmented page of stats on the nym gears too for those jobs gears supportive of what the job has along with additional other types of supporters to them too, even be interesting to see if the empyreans do end up in the final stages of an augmenting augmented page that maybe you can chose the route of augments you'd rather see into your augs of empy gears by I'm assuming way of odyssey foes for augs is the way of defeated Goal NM's too.

....Granted...I may of not be wanting to see it in happening myself but in speculation of being mentioned of others, The other side of it along with what I already mentioned is that they'll be putting the furthering of the newly i-lvl Empyrean gears being locked to the newly added Master Levels in leveling Master Level's in some of the same ways the SU gears worked out being at I suppose certain master levels reached you can equip your upgraded more i-lvl gears/empyrean to it while I can see the appeal to people who would state this something the ffxi creators & devs/worker crews on the game would totally do with the gears because of these gears being added in during the era's of level caps being broken into new grounds raised up/into current level caps being unlocked into newly added level caps into the ffxi game we were leveling up to be equipping these empy gears - I just don't know myself on that part of it yet to be seen/to be yet continued for future updates to come. Also noting both the Relic & Artifact gears also have the ability to add augments to them than what's already there whether that is more flippable pages to scroll through them all which is where the idea of empyrean gears is going to have an augmenting page of added stats comes into being mentioned in comparison to the dark gear of Nyame from odyssey along with other gears of that caliber from the odyssey battlefields, yes~myself~ I call them flappable stats pages but anyways. So now that I wrote everything on it before I forgot it all that I was going to write out on it already where would a better suggestion or suggestive thread go into instead of having all of this written under? I could edit out into moving this part of it to wherever mentioned too I would guess as well, anyways.

Also check thisout too?: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...l=1#post642392
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 02-20-2022 at 02:59 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    Recycle is one of the best QoL additions they have added for years.
    (1)

Character
    Jkap
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I want the Valentine's day outfit but please make it available to purchase though a moogle, or make the quest gender locked so Male/Male and Female/Female can do it. Trying to get the opposite sex to do the quest is fustrating and some people who have male NPCs don't even lock the outfit.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    ii) the steep cost increase associated with the new wardrobes has caused several friends to quit in frustration.
    Nobody said anyone had to buy them....

While I feel they should have at least added 1 more free space, the previously existing paid wardrobe services were shown to be instrumental to FFXI maintaining a solid bottom line

I won't be quitting in frustratin because I didn't use 3 & 4, thus I didn't need 5 6 7 8 either. And, as you pointed out, players who do need these were also probably using mules, and cancelling those can make up the cost of adding another wardrobe. IDK. I can understand the frustration, but I think this is a case of expectations set too high more than anything else.
    (0)

Player
    I'm kind of surprised they didn't offer a discount for buying all of the paid for Wardrobes, to the point of the last one basically being free for buying all of the others. Or something along the lines. Oh well.
    (1)

Character
    Trig
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Nobody said anyone had to buy them....
    True, but current form of implementation has definitely left a bad taste a lot of peoples mouths. A (formerly impossible) change was anticipated for years only to finally materialize in the form of a (never-previously-mentioned) premium service which nearly doubles the monthly cost of the game. Many saw this as a fix rather than a perk, given that current end-game encourages gearing/mastering many jobs. I don't think its too high of an expectation to get an inventory fix without doubling monthly subscription price.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomCanadian View Post
    True, but current form of implementation has definitely left a bad taste a lot of peoples mouths. A (formerly impossible) change was anticipated for years only to finally materialize in the form of a (never-previously-mentioned) premium service which nearly doubles the monthly cost of the game. Many saw this as a fix rather than a perk, given that current end-game encourages gearing/mastering many jobs. I don't think its too high of an expectation to get an inventory fix without doubling monthly subscription price.
    True, I mean {Reaally{ "I guess" all the costs to pay those working on this game could be told to work for free on this game and outsourcing costs we can't see ourselves that's going on could be put out to pasture in letting them just rise endlessly higher? I know the real gripe is that due to differences in each countries currencies the cost of the fee can be tremendously greater than another countries currency in paying the price in costs but it also can be said that in the opposite direction as well being that while the price cost may be significantly higher in some countries it would be greatly significantly far more cheaper in others compared to that countries currency forking over to paying the price that's been put up in only one countries currency listed price. {An Example}: Like USA currency it is is only $2buck's per MWDrobe while in another counties money to pay that $2~Dollars price becomes thousands of dollars higher than that $2's is being issued for the price on said purchasing item.

~Food For Thought! & Maybe a bit of worldly Mathematics Too!!~
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 02-20-2022 at 01:46 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Jmr
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Congratulations. I cancelled the subscription of my 2nd account and will instead unlock one or two extra Mog Wardrobes in which I can put gear, allowing me to play more jobs in my main. A couple of others have done the same, or have canceled Mog Wardrobes on a 2nd account, so they could take them on their main account. If your goal was to milk your loyal players dry for some extra cash, it appears you have played yourself. Now if you were to fix the servers only sending us half the information once we reach R3000, causing everything with more than a couple of people and/or mobs to lag I'd happily pay double the subscription cost.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelmer View Post
    Congratulations. I cancelled the subscription of my 2nd account and will instead unlock one or two extra Mog Wardrobes in which I can put gear, allowing me to play more jobs in my main. A couple of others have done the same, or have canceled Mog Wardrobes on a 2nd account, so they could take them on their main account. If your goal was to milk your loyal players dry for some extra cash, it appears you have played yourself. Now if you were to fix the servers only sending us half the information once we reach R3000, causing everything with more than a couple of people and/or mobs to lag I'd happily pay double the subscription cost.
    >please add this feature I keep whining about
    >costs money
    >what? no I wanted it for free! along with no increases in the base subscription for the past 20 years >.<

>1 year later
    >please add this thing!
    >"no"
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast