Character
    Jaylar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Beast Master quest (Wings of Gold)

Hi, Hoping someone can help.
    Doing this quest for my level 40 AF axe (Beast Master) I have a Delkfutt chest key but when i open a chest I dont get the quest item. I got a Emeth Pick and a white handkerchief. The other chest i open give me nothing. I've spent two days and countless hours farming the key to get nothing. I'm i missing something? Please someone help me
    (0)
    Last edited by Jaylar; 01-31-2022 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Spelling

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

While the Emeth Pick does seem to come from that particular chest that you use that key on, the White Handkerchief should only come from Chocobo Raising.

Just to make sure, the quest can be found under your current quests list?

Also, you can not find the key item already listed under your temporary key items list?

What exactly is the 'other chest' that gives nothing? The ones that sometimes appear after defeating a monster, or the one you use the key on? The key ones do have a cool down period of sorts that prevents normal loot from being obtained for a time, but it should still allow for quest items to be obtained if I remember right-like.

Still though, considering that it seems you already got an Emeth Pick off of them, you should either have the key item already, or not have the quest active.

At least I can't think of any other explanation(s) at this time.

Good luck!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylar View Post
    Hi, Hoping someone can help.
    Doing this quest for my level 40 AF axe (Beast Master) I have a Delkfutt chest key but when i open a chest I dont get the quest item. I got a Emeth Pick and a white handkerchief. The other chest i open give me nothing. I've spent two days and countless hours farming the key to get nothing. I'm i missing something? Please someone help me

The only reason you wouldn't get the item is you don't have the quest active. If you have the quest (and don't already have the gear) it is a 100% chance to get the AF.

And while it should go without saying, only the Treasure Coffers, which spawn in specific locations (you can consult the wiki), will work. Chests that appear when you kill stuff are not in any way related.
    (0)

4. 02-04-2022 10:18 AM