Bahamut LinkShell New Vana'diel Alliance

Hey fellow adventurers! I wanted to extend a hand to those searching through the forums looking for an active Link Shell to join in 2022 an invitation to come play with us over at the New Vana'diel Alliance.

We are a Bahamut LinkShell that is just getting off the ground. I myself am a returning player from the Xbox 360 days coming to experience the rest of the game I missed out on in the past. We have several newer or returning veteran players in our group already and are welcoming anyone who wants to work together to enjoy the world of Vana'diel to join us!

Discord: https://discord.gg/4z9UEVgsJT

Our goal is to group up for leveling and completing content as much as possible. To try to experience the game like it was in the old days instead of just power leveling and blowing straight through to end game. Come say hi!
    (3)
    [Will work for food]

2. 02-26-2022 11:41 AM

Character
    Ayric
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlaz View Post
    Hey fellow adventurers! I wanted to extend a hand to those searching through the forums looking for an active Link Shell to join in 2022 an invitation to come play with us over at the New Vana'diel Alliance.

We are a Bahamut LinkShell that is just getting off the ground. I myself am a returning player from the Xbox 360 days coming to experience the rest of the game I missed out on in the past. We have several newer or returning veteran players in our group already and are welcoming anyone who wants to work together to enjoy the world of Vana'diel to join us!

Discord: https://discord.gg/4z9UEVgsJT

Our goal is to group up for leveling and completing content as much as possible. To try to experience the game like it was in the old days instead of just power leveling and blowing straight through to end game. Come say hi!
    Hey man i'm in the same boat. I am looking to join a linkshell. I played on Bahamut on XBOX360 for years and got up to 3 level 80s. I am starting over and would like a linkshell to to play with and get to know. Thanks

Also the discord link didnt work for me, maybe you can message me another way? Maybe we can get my discord to work

BTW my name on Bahamut is Ayric, and im low level, just getting started
    (0)