I had an idea for a change to the game that would serve a wide variety of purposes and I feel like it would be an amazing addition to the game. So first of all a player would be able to spar with the monsters they rear, you wouldn’t be able to kill them - the fight would go until either the player or the monster’s hit points were reduced to 1 at which point any status effects would immediately drop from both and the fight would be over. This would serve as a training dummy in essence to test things out from the comfort and safety of your own mog garden.
Secondly, it would be even better if when you invited someone into your mog garden you could spar with each other in the rearing grounds. No one could complain that someone attacked them that they didnt want to fight of course because you would have to choose to go to their mog garden rearing grounds to be able to do pvp combat. This could work the same way as the monster sparring in that the fight can only go until a player is reduced to 1 hit point, or there could be the moogle that raises a KO’ed player with no exemplar point loss.
I have put a fair amount of thought into this and I think it would be an outstanding addition to an already great game and it would add entirely different elements to an already great game in its golden years.