Player

Add Mastery Rank to a players profile when you check them.

More players would invest time in chasing titles if their mastery rank was viewable upon checking. You want players to do more things like this, since it is long term type content.

Very much like people chased titles from rare NM to show them off back in the day, they will try to raise their Mastery level if you can display it. Since it is a prestige thing, in a game built on prestige.

Show it next to the players job levels when you check them.

This is a huge deal in games like Warframe, it could be here too if you displayed it.
    (1)

Character
    Avereith
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It would be neat, but I'd much rather just have the ranking given more function (other than silencing people in the un-used failure that is assist channel)

Give people an actual reason to do quests and other content that give rewards that are not purely gameplay based. FORCE them to experience all the story you've written over the years by locking something valuable behind it, ha

That being said, I just want a more concrete answer from SE on what the Mastery Rank cap is. We have never seen a level 9 (at least where I hang out and post), so it would be nice to have confirmation that it exists or if rank 8 is the cap
    (0)