Character
    Leons
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Disabling waypoint animation

Good evening,
    I'm posting this thread because I wasn't able to find my answer anywhere close in these forums or the BGWiki and FFXIclopedia website.
    I recently started a new character on FFXI and I was wondering why, arrived to Adoulin, the waypoint pops an animation where it rolls and then after selecting the destination it asks me to confirm with a "Yes" or "No".
    How do you disable these extra in-game features? Because with my older character I don't have these and it flows faster thru the teleportation system.
    A friend told me he started a new character as well and he never encountered this issue. Please if anyone knows how to remove the waypoint activation scene and the "Yes" selection, say what should I do. Is it in-game related? Like an option in the FFXI configuration or a quest I'm not aware of?
    Thank you in advance for your time and help.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    At the bottom of the first menu it has disable confirmation, this also disables animation
    (3)

Character
    Leons
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Oh! All right, I found the option to select. Man, that was a lot easier than I thought lol
    Maybe because it was so simple I didn't see that.
    Thank you so much for the help!
    (0)