Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Well since I can't annoy the STF into doing their jobs I'm going to shake a different branch until I annoy someone into doing something. Whatever it takes.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Well since I can't annoy the STF into doing their jobs I'm going to shake a different branch until I annoy someone into doing something. Whatever it takes.
    One day you will figure out that being annoying just for the sake of being annoying isn't likely to get you whatever it is you actually want.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    One day you will figure out that being annoying just for the sake of being annoying isn't likely to get you whatever it is you actually want.
    Don't even try Alhanelem; "You can't fix stupid...." is a phrase that comes to mind when it comes to Uriah (and her many previous thread names that have been blocked and deleted by moderators), and clearly this is BEYOND stubbornly stupid and self-righteously thinking they are in the right, and THEN profess they know how wrong they are, and expect to be acknowledged. Luckily, I don't even need to know what she/he is replying, because they are blocked from my end. (She/he probably blocked me too so no worries.) Makes my reading of the forums SO much less annoying, spiteful rebuttal, condescending tones to people, and usually no help at all without him/her sounding as "DUH! Didn't you already know that?" attitude when OBVIOUSLY the person asking didn't and came here to ask.

Keep posting for us Alhanelem; Uriah will learn (actually won't) that being helpful with useful non-abusive tone will make her a better HELPFUL player in the community. As for me, I just wish she'd stop wasting precious electrons typing and posting.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes... deep down I wish there was some way to reason with them, but if there is, I don't know what it is. Will just have to leave it up to Altana I guess.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Yes... deep down I wish there was some way to reason with them, but if there is, I don't know what it is. Will just have to leave it up to Altana I guess.
    You could just [REDACTED].
    (2)
    Last edited by Catmato; 01-22-2022 at 07:00 PM. Reason: [REDACTED]
    It's your server.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Hey don't tell him the secret, there is no better victory than rent free head space.
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 01-22-2022 at 01:40 PM.

Oh crap, my bad.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2