Character
    Turialon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

The Great useles Plava for the unsoicial Odyseey

Odyseey is a absolut unsocial content in FFXi since it is not possibel that it can be done in Alliance. The pervers cost of 3k points for doing Boss rounds for 1 Ki makes it basicly impossibel, that the People come helping others, since none can risk its points. That has for consequenz, that there are only a handvull of peoples have the Augments on thair Odyseey-Amors. The next and even more worse follow-consequenz of SE worse tought trough Odyseey is, that the greatest part of the players are cast out of this content basicly.
    SE can save his great bla-bla-VENG-bla-bla-updates, if it becomes unaviable for all players.

Odyseey KI for Bossfights shall not cost more than 200 points, no mater what for one. Not 3k for 1 ki.

I am realy Dissapointet
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Please make friends.
    I have 4 or 5 groups among my friends that semi-regularly run odyssey farm & NM runs.
    Many of them multi-box, however generally for Odyssey we all only take our mains; occasionally one mule may tag along if someone can't make it and we'd just waste a tag.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Odyssey is kind of grindy but not to the point that it's worse than anything else in the game. It is structured this way so that you still need to do Sheol A-C, and can't only spam the boss runs. I'm not really sure how making it alliance content would help. Yes, you'd be farming points faster, but you'd also be using them faster since every participant needs the KIs.
    (0)

Character
    Turialon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The Points Fragments just for 1 reason: Doing Boss fight and earn points for augment the Gear. This Points shall be used, and it is not realy importand if the get spend fast or slow. i asked LS for help me on boses, there is ofc no herlp, since none like pay 3 k points each ki.
    I for example would need help on Sgili V1, the Boss with the Doom ja ect. Do you realy think some one come help me witha WHM to remove it? I tryed to find people, but all breaks, becorse everyone hold his points back. Odyseey is dedicatet, to a verry vew people, who did the clear once togtaher. Allothers in our LS will not sacrefice thair Points, just for helping me
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    since none like pay 3 k points each ki.
    If they want to fight bosses they will need to do so eventually, otherwise, well there isn't that much reason to do odyssey.

Particularly with the recent update, more people should be wanting to do them now, for a while at least. I don't believe that changing the system will significantly affect the level of interest.

You know you can remove doom with holy water / hallowed water right? There are some exceptions, but typically you can deal with this without a WHM.

You should also consider finding another LS. I know I would be willing to help with something like this if a friend asked for it.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-12-2022 at 06:02 PM.