Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

for SE developers and Tech Staff

I can get the ps5 controller to work on every single game, even emulation running through steam. This is the only game that it will not work on, and the configuration tool will not even accept its configuration. The computer however picks it up on bluetooth, and wireless instantly. Is there anything you can do about this?
    (1)

Character
    Kythrasuntamer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Please buff black mages
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    Thats awful that people get sick from it. I realize its not for everyone. but that isnt what i posted it up for. its not about whether or not u and your friends can use VR its about whether SE is capable of making changes that could increase the keyboard, maybe even add a mouse function, or work with oculus on getting the enter key and function keys to work on theirs. I am just trying to find new ways to enjoy the game i love most. I mean no disrespect, and I am not angry, about the issue. I would just like to make it so i can play it on VR while i still have the last of my vision, and while im still young.
    sorry, that came off as rude. im just used to being put down for voicing my opinion on a ff site. it would be awful if i was unable to play like that. they just released the first virtual keyboard for oculus quest 2. so that being said, and it has a mouse trackpad on it, so basically keyboard and mouse. just need a wireless virtual controller.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    sorry, that came off as rude. im just used to being put down for voicing my opinion on a ff site. it would be awful if i was unable to play like that. they just released the first virtual keyboard for oculus quest 2. so that being said, and it has a mouse trackpad on it, so basically keyboard and mouse. just need a wireless virtual controller.
    It wasn't my intention to put anything down. I respect that some people enjoy VR experiences. I was just pointing out that due to their nature, people with various vision problems (among other things) can't, and this is why a lot of game companies aren't investing heavily in it, because of the smaller user base (due to additional equipment cost) and potential for harm to certain user groups. Basically, they would have to invest considerably into a feature that a relatively small subset of their community can use. It's kind of a chicken and egg scenario that unfortunately limits VR adoption and isn't easy to solve.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-15-2022 at 05:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2