I kept mentioning in the past that Culinarians being left behind in food recipes and
not being taken seriously and yet updates they release "side-grade" foods or release watered down "seasonal" foods being only being obtainable/sold by NPCs at those times. I kept wondering those times if our ideas are just being shoved aside, as we don't get no word or follow-up to address these issues.

In any case, I have thought of a wonderful idea for different uses for the Beastmen Offering items dropped from Dynamis D Bosses that were used in Altana's Repast and have each one make their own different recipe and branch out the stats based on the type of the Offering recipe. Orc Offering would be offensive frontline oriented stats, Quadav for Tanking, Yagudo for Magic offensive, Goblin offering I can't think of a good one. If it was to require a certain Escutcheon KI in order to craft, between maybe Argentum tome KI or completed Aurum Tome? As it currently stands we only have 1 recipe that requires Argentum Tome KI after completing Stage 3 shield and 1 recipe after fully completing Stage 4 Shield.

Orc Offering along with own recipe ingredients would create something like "Royal Heir's Feast" with exceptionally high Attack and Accuracy. Quadav's Offering with it's own set of ingredients would result in "Heroes' Banquet" with Acc and tank-oriented stats. Yagudo Offering would result in "Vestal Chamberlain's Reception(?)" (I don't know a better word windurst-wise) which grants high Magic Attack and Magic Accuracy, finally Goblin offering would be named "Archduke's Brunch?" stats I have no idea