Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

The Voracious Resurgence: Other Suggestions

I'd thought I'd create this thread to gather thoughts on what we would like to see in The Voracious Resurgence before it all ends. Examples below.

Will there be a CoP path containing the Promyvions?
    A linking between the church in Jeuno & the two Goddess Statues in The Hall Of The Gods & Eastern Aoudlin?
    Will the Avatars make a return?

Anything you would like to see pop up, other than mentioned in my Norg & WotG threads, please place in here. It's so we can get some ideas going before the finale.
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    A link between the original city shown in the prologue video we can only now see way off in the distance from Lufaise Meadows, and possibly being able to go there or get interactions more with it like the brother that escaped is now a main character reprising his cameos.
    (1)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzspdref View Post
    A link between the original city shown in the prologue video we can only now see way off in the distance from Lufaise Meadows, and possibly being able to go there or get interactions more with it like the brother that escaped is now a main character reprising his cameos.
    Maybe the boy & girl getting trapped by Orcs can be a cutscene & we enter afterwards for revenge. A link to the intro would be good.
    (0)