Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

The Voracious Resurgence: WotG Path - Suggestions

For The Voracious Resurgence: Wings of the Goddess Path, I would like to make the following suggestion

Starting NPC: Kayeel-Payeel (Windurst Waters North)

"How long must Fort Karugo-Narugo remain in ruins?" Very good question & we are about to find out. We both pop to the Seal that stopping anyone entering Fort Karugo-Narugo in West Sarutabaruta (north) & we find that there is a new beastmen seal on it (looks Aht Urghan-based) that's stopping us from getting in.

3 new areas - Fort Karugo-Narugo (present), Vunkerl Inlet (present), Grauberg (present)

The beastmen all gather at Fort Karugo-Narugo (present) to discuss & plan what's going to happen next & strategize for how to defeat the big beast we'll be about to all face. We sneak in through Meriphataud Mountains' entrance to watch.

The main idea of the 3 new areas (unlocked by doing something deep in the past like obtaining a certain KI after a fight to unlock the present) is so we can gain exempler points & items for upgrades, eg. two-leaf chloris buds to upgrade empyrean weapons & all sorts of upgrade drops and other items as we have now reached this point in the game & requires quite a few prequisites, this one being completion of WotG storyline.

If you have any other ideas for WotG path for The Voracious Resurgence, post them here.
    (0)
    Last edited by RichLester; 01-05-2022 at 10:19 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    interesting ideas, however I imagine the whole thing is all written/planned at this point.
    (1)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    interesting ideas, however I imagine the whole thing is all written/planned at this point.
    Well, I hope they just have a plan for the story & we are here SE to help flesh it out with you . Would be good if we can chip in ideas for the storyline. Maybe even make it last longer.
    (0)